FootJoy HyperFlex Wrapid

My 11.5 wides came in and I will say they are wider than I expected, I honestly think my foot is somewhere between an 11 wide and an 11.5 wide, the 11.5 regular is too small, the 12 regular is too big and the 11.5 wide is a hair too wide, I guess I'll live with it as the BOA really helps tighten it up, the 12 regular probably would have worked as well, just a bit long.

But still super comfortable, really easy to get on and off, which isn't the case with some slip on style shoes. And lots of comfort and padding built in, walking around the shop in them, I could easily see myself walking 18 in them.

I have the black ones. Most comfortable golf shoe I have ever worn.

Love that they are BOA, Don't love the price

First FJ I have sat here and had my finger on the trigger about. I’m either getting old or they’re finally evolving.

First FJ I have sat here and had my finger on the trigger about. I’m either getting old or they’re finally evolving.

I can say emphatically, make sure you try on before buying. The sizing of HyperFlex lineup is rather unique.

I can say emphatically, make sure you try on before buying. The sizing of HyperFlex lineup is rather unique.
Oh for sure, last time I tried a FJ shoe was almost a decade ago. It’s one I would actually go to a sh***y golf store to try out though after this snow BS is over. :ROFLMAO:

My 11.5 wides came in and I will say they are wider than I expected...

that was my impression with the 11 regulars in the non-BOA version...i do want to give these a shot but i gotta wait till my feet are fully recovered from my surgery

I cannot stress enough the importance of trying these on. I am not sure I have ever seen a shoe line as odd about sizing as the HyperFlex is from FJ.

Has anyone tried on both the regular and BOA? Same size? Local shop has regulars and I for well in a half size smaller than my normal...will this be the same if I order the BOA?

I keep seeing these pop up and want to like them. I don't hate the design at all, but they just need so much help with their finishing style and color choices.

I cannot stress enough the importance of trying these on. I am not sure I have ever seen a shoe line as odd about sizing as the HyperFlex is from FJ.
That makes me think I'm not as crazy as I thought, the 11.5 felt too small, the 12 too long and the 11.5 wide too wide, I can't seem to find the goldilocks fit!

Ordered a pair of the black and grey and they were delivered today as I sit here at work. I tried on a pair of the white/red ones on at the PGA store. They didn't have my size but I tried a size larger that what I wear to see how they felt. I have always worn a size 9 shoe. Up until a few months ago when I started trying on golf shoes and realized that 8,5 fit better. So I'm hoping that the 8,5 in these fit well.

These were waiting for me when I got home from work tonight.

Attachments

• PXL_20210221_015140185.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20210221_015140185.NIGHT.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 18
Cant wait to try these on for size...

1614092656071.png

I have wanted a breathable walking shoe for summer rounds and the Hyperflex boas look amazing. Tried on a pair today to double check widths. I am not missing out on a shoe this time around.
1614540061660.png

I have wanted a breathable walking shoe for summer rounds and the Hyperflex boas look amazing. Tried on a pair today to double check widths. I am not missing out on a shoe this time around.
View attachment 8995677
So does that mean you bought them?

So does that mean you bought them?
Yup. Hope to have them next week. This is the second pair with the BOA that I will own. I like the system a lot.

Yup. Hope to have them next week. This is the second pair with the BOA that I will own. I like the system a lot.
Nice. I have mine and haven't had a c chance ot try them out. Hoping to this week tho. Weather is supposed to be in the 50s.

I love the waterproof claims. It's always fun to hear.

What sucks about it? Likely not stain proof. I can't imagine they will look particularly good after a wet day out there when you step through the water/ground.

this is my biggest issue with the new trend of shoes. Also....white soles. Why? White sole stain.

Saw these in hand today and they impressed me more than I though they would.

i went to golf galaxy today to buy a pair of nike air max 90G. they didnt have them, but they did have the footjoys hyperflex, and the boa version. i was like what the heak, lets just try them on. WOW!!! i have wide feet so its hard at time to find a comfortable shoe. hands down the most comfy golf shoe ive ever put on.! . footjoy was never a brand i thought i would get...esp with a price tag of $180 but i got em. the shoes ran a little bit big. im 8.5 in most shoes and sometimes 9. with these i got sz 8. either u hate the look or like them. i happen to like them. but theres no debating on the comfort. 10/10

View attachment 8991043
How is the toe box? Does the fabric expand? Nice purchase! I have a wide foot and toe area and have been looking for a fabric shoe for the warmer weather. Have my FJ Pro SL for the wet weather I guess but the toe box has been driving me crazy when walking for being too cramped.

For those of you that have the shoes, how high/low profile are the spikes?
I currently wear spikeless Pro SL and have really gotten used to the lower profile and had no traction issues (I was having issues with the cleats on my old FJ Contours). Looking for a fabric boa option or two for the warmer dryer weather and one with more room in the toe box for walking (almost always walk and my pro sl's leave me with blisters in the toe box by 18)

Back