FootJoy Traditions

cjroman

Club Hoing Ain't Easy
Reaction score
Handicap
Feelings
Was needing some new shoes and I picked these after trying on several different brands/models at my local DSG. I need a mix of stability and comfort, as about 1/3 of my rounds are walking.

Anyone else have a pair? What are your thoughts?

I saw these on social media over the weekend. Played around with some on the website but didn’t pull the trigger. I’d like to try them on first for that money. Could be fun to have a pair for certain rounds!

I saw these on social media over the weekend. Played around with some on the website but didn’t pull the trigger. I’d like to try them on first for that money. Could be fun to have a pair for certain rounds!
I went with the black/grey saddle. I like that they are leather...should be more comfortable and breathable than synthetic uppers. They are comfortable. I asked they guy on the simulator bay if I could hit a few shots to make sure they were stable across the upper. Hopefully, they are as good on the course as they were in the store. I'll find out Friday.

FootJoyFJTraditionsGolfShoes579042_2048x2048.jpg

I went with the black/grey saddle. I like that they are leather...should be more comfortable and breathable than synthetic uppers. They are comfortable. I asked they guy on the simulator bay if I could hit a few shots to make sure they were stable across the upper. Hopefully, they are as good on the course as they were in the store. I'll find out Friday.

FootJoyFJTraditionsGolfShoes579042_2048x2048.jpg
Both colour ways are good - I appreciate the little accent pieces on each, for different reasons. I have to admit though, I'm a sucker for some blue!

I also quite like the look of the Premiere - Tarlow.

I picked up the all whites up at the store expecting a heavy shoe. It was very light and I like the look. I would buy them if I wore pants to golf.

I picked up the all whites up at the store expecting a heavy shoe. It was very light and I like the look. I would buy them if I wore pants to golf.

Yep, pants seem to always be my problem in the course as well.

I’ve thought about them just haven’t pulled the trigger yet. I will say the new Premiere series are pretty comfortabl.

I was given a pair of the all white. I haven't been on the course yet with them but just wearing them around the house, they are incredibly light and comfortable.

They'll be just fine with shorts.

Bumping this thread.
Looked at pair last night in PGATSS - Just seem so light.
Kinda digging the ones with the blue saddle

Bumping this thread.
Looked at pair last night in PGATSS - Just seem so light.
Kinda digging the ones with the blue saddle
I like these a lot. Love the saddle look.

Back