For ALL YOUR EGGPLANTS........

lol.....thats pretty funny

Well. That's a thing.

Its a caulk ball.
Only Richards would use that.

Any performance gains using that stamp? Does it make your ball feel softer or does it recover some stiffness in the feel of the strike?

Holding out for zucchini stamp

This is where I use eggplant. I took this photo last fall:

tempImageNbeukn.jpg

Hard pass.

Is "eggplant" or "eggplant ball" some kind of inside golf joke of which I'm yet unaware?

Is "eggplant" or "eggplant ball" some kind of inside golf joke of which I'm yet unaware?
Thats what I want to know, it was very popular during the Morgan Cup I belive.

Oh my, lol

One of the 2020 Morgan Cup members could probably enlighten you on this one. ;)

One of the 2020 Morgan Cup members could probably enlighten you on this one. ;)
So one would think, however enlightenment so far remains elusive.

The story of the Eggplant is simple. When the group of us got in after some folks had to originally drop we started a group chat and began posting our orders in there.

Replies came in like this: 🍆🍆🍆

It then caught on more as it was funny and kind of an inside joke within the team. Then Team Paradise wasn’t a fan and we just continued to have fun with it as a team to stir some fun banter.

That’s really about it. Jose has an Eggplant squeezable stress toy on his desk now too so he can remember the 2020 Hackers Team. It was all in good fun. We even had them embroidered on our team putter covers.

Again all in good fun.

Well, despite the fact I was a Team Paradise supporter, I may just have to order me one of those. It certainly is distinctive, and will certainly end the "What number ball are you playing?" thing out on the course :D

Oh, and thanks for the enlightenment, @e1iterate (y)

Done! Ordered!

Last edited:
The story of the Eggplant is simple. When the group of us got in after some folks had to originally drop we started a group chat and began posting our orders in there.

Replies came in like this: 🍆🍆🍆

It then caught on more as it was funny and kind of an inside joke within the team. Then Team Paradise wasn’t a fan and we just continued to have fun with it as a team to stir some fun banter.

That’s really about it. Jose has an Eggplant squeezable stress toy on his desk now too so he can remember the 2020 Hackers Team. It was all in good fun. We even had them embroidered on our team putter covers.

Again all in good fun.
Whew! So happy to know it's not a phallic reference

Too funny!

Back