For Content - Netflix vs Prime

Man Prime has a couple of series I really enjoy, but Netflix has to be my choice. From the documentaries to original content it has more to offer imo.

I’m in the both camp. Both have shows I enjoy. Both are downloadable which makes my life in the road much less painful.
If I had to pick one over the other, it would be Netflix.

I like prime better right now. Once Netflix release the new seasons of Mindhunter, Ozark & the Crown, I will watch it more. I really like Prime for the HBO series. I have watched The Wire and the Sopranos again. Starting OZ too.

The movie on Netflix are usually hot garbage.

I use mostly Prime, but I will sign up for Netflix once a year or so to catchup on any shows I like on there.

Netflix. Have both and rarely watch anything on Amazon. They have a few goid original shows, but I find their movie selections to be sorely lacking.

Netflix has such a bigger selection and get newer bigger releases sooner..Avengers, Incredibles 2 etc. MUST watches are Grand Tour and Bosch on Prime though.

I used to say netflix, but I've switched more to the amazon content, but honestly once I run through most of it, if there isn't anything new I find myself switching back and forth quite a bit!

I have both and like both for many of the reasons already stated.

If I had to cancel one, it would be Netflix; because I could watch The Grand Tour and The Wire a million times over without tiring of it.

For shows, most that I prefer are on Netflix. But for movies, I seem to find more of interest on Prime.

For my taste Prime has better content, but Netflix has more content and probably gets more use.

Prime has the Grand Tour. That makes it the winner for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My viewing on the two would probably be 90% Netflix, 10% Prime.

I have both (Netflix through family and I pay for Prime mainly for the delivery) but I don't rate either. 5% of all content is about as far as I can bear to be honest.
YouTube is my go to.

I have both and although Netflix has the biggest library of any streaming company, I watch very little of it. Not that I watch a ton of Prime either. I watch Paramount, Disney+, and Apple TV more then both.

Out of the two I probably like Prime more.

I'd say outside of me watching live sports (soccer) our household's TV viewing is 5% broadcast or cable channels, 10% Netflix, 20% Amazon Prime but the majority is through various subscription add-ons to Prime such as Acorn, Britbox, MHz, etc.

It seems like there used to be more stuff we liked on Netflix than there is nowadays. Don't know if our tastes have changed or if Netflix has changed.

What should I be watching on Amazon... I never use it

What should I be watching on Amazon... I never use it
Right now just rewatch “psych”. Or if you haven’t watched it, watch it.
The same goes for Dexter.

We have both Netflix and Amazon. (Along with seemingly every other other channel and steaming app there is). Netflix wins hands down. Much better original programming and everything is free.

I feel like Netflix gets my vote. Prime has some hit movies here and there but a lot of stale stuff. They've have a few good series (man in the high castle) but Netflix has more

Prime streaming being a part of prime shipping is the only reason I have it I feel

I’m thinking about dropping Netflix. I never watch it!🤷‍♂️

Netflix.....Daughter has it and loaded us up as a user....So it's free.

Netflix wins on quantity. It’s close on quality for original content but I might give the edge to Amazon Prime. The marvelous mrs maisel and the boys are two of my favorites from the last couple of years.

anyone with prime should check out the movie I See You with Hellen Hunt. My buddy is the EP, it’s his first movie and it turned out to be a really great movie.

Back