For my fellow Buckeye's

bogeyme

The Golf GODS hate me
Reaction score
Handicap
High
OH

Go Bucks!!

We don't give a D@mn about the whole state of Michigan. :banana::alien2: :banana:

Ohio State still has a football program? I thought they packed it in after getting blown out year after year by the SEC in the bowl games. You can only play Youngstown St once a year....

Just kidding guys.

I've always kinda thought there's a subliminal message there. It can't JUST be me...

buckeye_helmet.JPG

legalize-it.jpg

Ohio State still has a football program? I thought they packed it in after getting blown out year after year by the SEC in the bowl games. You can only play Youngstown St once a year....

Just kidding guys.

Ouch that hurt. Keep it up and I'm going to take my golf clubs and golf balls and go play somewhere else. :tongue:

Just kidding guys.

What has FSU done lately? :alien2:

My prediction: Buckeyes 52 - Skunkweasles 0

What has FSU done lately? :alien2:

My prediction: Buckeyes 52 - Skunkweasles 0

I don't know that I'm willing to go that far. It's still OSU-Michigan. Even though they are in a down year I still expect something out of them. I mean their seniors have yet to beat us. :smile-big:

I'll take that score though, but I don't see Tress running it up that far. Maybe to 35 or 42 but I don't see him going any farther than that.

I don't know that I'm willing to go that far. It's still OSU-Michigan. Even though they are in a down year I still expect something out of them. I mean their seniors have yet to beat us. :smile-big:

I'll take that score though, but I don't see Tress running it up that far. Maybe to 35 or 42 but I don't see him going any farther than that.

I just dont see the respect factor between Tress and DickRod that I was there between Tress and Llllllloyd. That was apparant early in the offseason when Tress made the "gentleman" comment.

If the weather stays somewhat favorable... I dont see the vest easing up on em too much. They only chance is if he starts giving the seniors playing time.

And a heck of a player.

I've always kinda thought there's a subliminal message there. It can't JUST be me...

I can't believe I never noticed that before! Good eye Julie.

I just dont see the respect factor between Tress and DickRod that I was there between Tress and Llllllloyd. That was apparant early in the offseason when Tress made the "gentleman" comment.

If the weather stays somewhat favorable... I dont see the vest easing up on em too much. They only chance is if he starts giving the seniors playing time.

Jeff Logan (former running back for OSU) does a sports talk show on Mondays and Wednesdays on 103.9 WTDA and he was saying yesterday that he thinks Tress will get as many points as fast as he can to get some of the guys that don't get to play in there to play. Maybe they'll get up 52-0 in the first half and coast the second.

Back