For those who play graphite in your irons...

kuyaariel

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
What do you play in your wedges?
i currently have KBS TGI 85 in my Vega VC03 irons that feel great. I gave Program 130 shafts in my VW02 wedges that aren’t that great. I’m thinking of switching over to steel in my wedges. What do you guys play?

I play standard weight DG TI’s in my wedges, they’ve consistently been a great fit for what I do in the wedges. But, I’m playing 95g graphite in the irons now.

I have Steelfiber i95s in my irons, and Recoil 95s in my wedges. This is my second set of wedges with the Recoils, would be a tough sell to get me to change.

I have Recoil 95s in my Cobra wedges. Love them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Recoil 95s thru all, the only difference is, Protos in my irons and regular Recoils in my SW and GW. All F4s.

Recoil ZT9 in my irons. DG in my wedges.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Currently have the Paderson Kinetixx wedge shafts in my wedges, and the Paderson Kinetixx Ballistic 80 G-5. XCaliber also has great options for wedge shafts to look into.

What do you play in your wedges?
i currently have KBS TGI 85 in my Vega VC03 irons that feel great. I gave Program 130 shafts in my VW02 wedges that aren’t that great. I’m thinking of switching over to steel in my wedges. What do you guys play?
Graphite in my wedges - glad I got away from steel in all my clubs except putter.

I play Recoil 95 Protos in my irons & Recoil Wedge Protos in my wedges...

Exact same shafts in wedges and irons per my signarure.

Tensei AV2 Red through all irons including wedges.

I have same shaft in 5 to GW...Recoil at 70g and Reg flex...My SW is an older club which has a similar shaft. It is my primary wedge for 1/2 and 3/4 shots near green. My LW is a steel shaft as I have not seen one without steel. It's my lob club and primary sand club. One of those huge sole clubs...XE1 or something like that. So my 5 to SW all about same shaft.

Back