Ford Bronco on OJ's Birthday

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a unique decision.

Somehow that will get taken out of context.

Somehow that will get taken out of context.

Oh, the context is there. Ford will claim it wasn't planned that way, actually... they already have, but you know and I know that they're laughing all the way to the bank with the publicity that it's gonna generate being released on that day. Heck, I am, too. I've got 3 calls out on F stock that are all doing well right now.

I'm a Wrangler owner and looking forward to the new Bronco.

As far as OJ goes, can we also get the Knicks and NY Rangers in the finals again too like '94?

As far as OJ goes, can we also get the Knicks and NY Rangers in the finals again too like '94?

The Knicks lost so it wouldn't help much. Besides, is there going to be a "Finals" this year?

The memes will be spectacular. Free advertisement.

Been waiting for years for this new Bronco, as my truck slowly rusts away. With my son basically grown, I can't wait to own a 2-door vehicle again.

They should have released it on the anniversary of the slow speed chase.

yup, free viral discussion. it'll get changed but not before a ton of meaningless discussion.

Drive it like you killed someone.

It better be revealed in white!

Are they selling them with a free pair of small black leather driving gloves too? Geez!!!

• Haha
Reactions: JB

only if we get a different result

They should drive from the plant to the presser very slowly and followed by a line of police cars. :LOL:

wait till the cancel culture gets a hold on this one ... wouldn't want to be the CEO of Ford ...

It is interesting and I cant believe its just a coincidence. I, for one, am beyond pumped to see the Bronco come back. As someone who learned how to drive in a '91 Ford Bronco and whose parents always owned Broncos when I was a kid, I will always have a soft spot in my heart for the Ford Bronco.
Its my dream to one day own a 1st gen Ford Bronco but those things are big $$$.
When these Broncos hit the used market in 5-10 years, I may just have to pick one up. I wont spend the $50K+ that these things will go for new but when they have 150K on the odometer and are going for under $10K, yup, Im there.

This is a unique decision.

Why not? OJ is probably responsible for close to 50% of the sales of the Bronco. Especially in "wanted for questioning white"

Back