Ford Bronco on OJ's Birthday

I saw a new Bronco being test driven on Saturday - Cute Cars! They will sell a lot of them!
They have started arriving here in Utah. I saw one at a rental company and they look good. Almost made me rent a car from my home airport just to drive them, as I assume the dealer is a bit more difficult to drive them there.

I saw a new Bronco being test driven on Saturday - Cute Cars! They will sell a lot of them!

"cute" is a good term, I'm seeing lots of young ladies driving them in the Carolinas.

I'm willing to bet Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman aren't impressed with this "coincidence".

They have started arriving here in Utah. I saw one at a rental company and they look good. Almost made me rent a car from my home airport just to drive them, as I assume the dealer is a bit more difficult to drive them there.
Those are the Bronco Sport, not the real thing.

Those are the Bronco Sport, not the real thing.
The one at the airport rental company was a big bend, not a sport. As far as the ones at the dealers I only looked at their site for a bit as the desire to buy was going to set in quick.

The one at the airport rental company was a big bend, not a sport. As far as the ones at the dealers I only looked at their site for a bit as the desire to buy was going to set in quick.
It's still a sport.
The actual Bronco is just starting production in the next few weeks. The only ones out there now are preproduction and demo models. Ford was stupid the way they named these. The two models are Bronco (truck-like body on frame SUV) and Bronco Sport (car-like crossover). Big Bend, Badlands, Outer Banks, etc are trim levels like what they used to call XLT or Eddie Bauer. Two links below, both are the Big Bend trim, but the first is a Bronco Sport, and the second is the Bronco. They are totally different vehicles.
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Bronco Big Bend

I really want to comment, but with the political take involved, I would be dismissed by J.B., so I must refrain.......

I really want to comment, but with the political take involved, I would be dismissed by J.B., so I must refrain.......
Maybe go find a golf thread? Just a crazy idea, I know. :LOL:

As to this thread, my mom ordered one a couple months back and is still waiting on it. I’m curious to see one with all the bells and whistles.

Back