Ford Bronco on OJ's Birthday

Well, looks like they backed out of it. Stupid Ford suits.

I hope a glove company releases their next product on the birthday then

It’s looks really cool but is it gonna be more or less than $40k?!

I think it looks pretty good. In some ways it looks too much like the Toyota FJ. Might mainly be the front grill package and round lights that I am seeing but to me they look pretty similar.

1594735194371.png

Depends on package.
Base 2 door starts at 29k. Packages and options I’m sure will add up quickly though.
I’m guessing a base 4 door starts at least 35 then? Not terrible really

I think it looks pretty good. In some ways it looks too much like the Toyota FJ. Might mainly be the front grill package and round lights that I am seeing but to me they look pretty similar.

View attachment 8953391

maybe front facia, but should be less marshmellow and more stream lined box. Definitely in line with the jeep comparisons. Good for Ford pushing the envelope with Jeep.

maybe front facia, but should be less marshmellow and more stream lined box. Definitely in line with the jeep comparisons. Good for Ford pushing the envelope with Jeep.

for sure. The bronco is more box'y.

I’m guessing a base 4 door starts at least 35 then? Not terrible really

Top model is $59k and only 2500 are being made iirc. then the tiers vary from there. I looked at the Bronco Wildtrack and its listed at starting at $48,875 which probably is MSRP and given the current environment economically, I would guess the actual prices might be lower.

I need to stop looking at Ford website! I can reserve mine for only $100!:oops:

I need to stop looking at Ford website! I can reserve mine for only $100!:oops:
Better yet, it's non-binding until you put in the actual order (not until December for the Bronco... Bronco Sport a little sooner).

Put in my reservation late last night. Couldn’t stop myself.
Better yet, it's non-binding until you put in the actual order (not until December for the Bronco... Bronco Sport a little sooner).
I've been trying to do the same, but no luck yet. The site keeps crashing, and when I manage to get through, it won't take my credit card for some reason.

Juiced up Jeep if you ask me...

I've been trying to do the same, but no luck yet. The site keeps crashing, and when I manage to get through, it won't take my credit card for some reason.

It took a while last night for the system to go through for me. I think I spent an hour off an on to get the reservation portal to work, then creating an account, then to actually reserve.

It took a while last night for the system to go through for me. I think I spent an hour off an on to get the reservation portal to work, then creating an account, then to actually reserve.
Got through with no problem today after about 8 failed attempts. It was actually my wife's suggestion. Apparently Ford doesn't accept Discover card. I switched to a different credit card and no issues at all.

Got through with no problem today after about 8 failed attempts. It was actually my wife's suggestion. Apparently Ford doesn't accept Discover card. I switched to a different credit card and no issues at all.

good to hear.
Also same, my wife is the one pushing for this for me!

Put in my reservation late last night. Couldn’t stop myself.
How does that work? Non-refundable $100 but it gets in line first?

How does that work? Non-refundable $100 but it gets in line first?

Refundable $100 puts us in touch with the dealership, let’s Ford know what model we are interested in, and get’s access to the build configuration system later this year.
In reality, it is likely more for Ford to be able to conduct quantifiable market research data.

That said, I’ve already been in touch with the dealership (exchanging hello’s and excitement).
The $100 is refundable at any point until configuration, and I expect a larger ($1000/$1500) deposit due to the dealership in December when the configuration actually occurs.

These, while only concepts from someone on Instagram, give me warm fuzzies. I’d be all over this if reality.

6561DBBE-92B4-49C2-A7AF-C640914E6481.jpeg
ADF20387-0DCC-4CE2-9AFA-366BC6F8B6DF.jpeg

I saw a new Bronco being test driven on Saturday - Cute Cars! They will sell a lot of them!

Back