FOREGeorgia - Bridgestone Golf Ball Giveaway

Dirt_Guy

I dig holes.
Reaction score
Handicap
Bogey-ish
I just got an email that FOREGeorgia and Bridgestone are teaming to give away 1 dozen Bridgestone golf balls every other week for 1 year. Yes, that's 26 dozen TOUR B330-RX golf balls!!!

Contest Entry

P.S. I really don't know why I get emails about Georgia golf but I don't mind now. Hahaha.

thanks dirt, we must've made a big impact on you last weekend. you've got georgia golf on your mind bro!

thanks dirt, we must've made a big impact on you last weekend. you've got georgia golf on your mind bro!

It was meant to be. Now if only some openings would occur down that direction.

Thanks DG!

I think this is the that I lose golf balls... good deal! Good luck everyone!

Thanks big guy for the heads up on the Bridgestone balls! Hey we would love to have ya down in our neck of the woods :thumb:. Come back to see us now ya hear?:D

Awesome thanks dirt!

I wish I lived in Georgia!

*checks on a Georgia po box*

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Awesome thanks dirt!

I wish I lived in Georgia!

Come on down big guy ! Georgia + Bridgestone = Good Stuff:thumb:

Come on down big guy ! Georgia + Bridgestone = Good Stuff:thumb:

I would love to, and make it permanent. The older I get the more I yearn for a warm climate all year round!

Good stuff! Thanks for sharing!

I just got an email that FOREGeorgia and Bridgestone are teaming to give away 1 dozen Bridgestone golf balls every other week for 1 year. Yes, that's 26 dozen TOUR B330-RX golf balls!!!

Contest Entry

P.S. I really don't know why I get emails about Georgia golf but I don't mind now. Hahaha.
Because they both Indiana and Georgia have seven letters.

Appreciate the heads up DG!

Back