Foresight GC3 and Bushnell Launch Pro

I had a similar thing happen awhile back and the 'delay update' was incorrect. My box was in fact on the truck and delivered shortly after I saw the delay notice. Hope it was a similar error and you get your LM today as first expected.

I was told once that it's due to scheduling drivers and sometimes the truck doesn't go out every day. I called their customer service when something I ordered the status said "on delivery truck" for 2 days and they had a separate delivery van deliver it within a few hours

Got this email today. Can’t wait to get this thing!
b5bfd4ba3c19579d5e6edb7d0e75b532.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty awesome seeing these arrive for THP’ers! Now for some testing, so we can continue to live vicariously through your at-home launch monitor journeys!

46F95A23-E15F-464B-9B9B-33DF732DB39C.jpeg

1562BAC7-BEBF-49D8-B03E-815410AAD0A7.jpeg

AFA9B442-9804-4FE5-B48E-361B95A33E7E.jpeg

i like the packaging a lot. very well thought out.

1B6D52CA-3D86-4C96-9B79-AE358FAE94AB.jpeg

all the accoutrements

982B3E45-0567-4F19-BA40-39A679C3DA49.jpeg

it’s alive!!!

578CEF03-03F8-494D-89F4-91DE9283A979.jpeg

the unit, dots, manual, and power cord all fit very well (with room to spare) in this callaway bag.

connecting to wifi was a breeze. but i couldn’t get the qr code to pop up automatically to pick my subscription.

powered down, then logged into my bushnell account on my phone and the qr code popped up (probably unrelated to logging onto the app with my phone).

registration was super easy although the foresight site crashed a couple times, but the device took a bit to recognize the registration.

we should be good to go! i may be able to get to the range tomorrow. if so, thoughts will be a-comin

connecting to wifi was a breeze. but i couldn’t get the qr code to pop up automatically to pick my subscription.

powered down, then logged into my bushnell account on my phone and the qr code popped up (probably unrelated to logging onto the app with my phone).

registration was super easy although the foresight site crashed a couple times, but the device took a bit to recognize the registration.

we should be good to go! i may be able to get to the range tomorrow. if so, thoughts will be a-comin
Does the range you go to use decent balls?

Does the range you go to use decent balls?

not awful, but not super nice. i would say that by my experience, good shots are very similar to a premium ball in most aspects.

Damn so glad it finally arrived my friend! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts. Which subscription did you go with?

Damn so glad it finally arrived my friend! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts. Which subscription did you go with?

gold subscription because i want all the club data

i’m home from work today with my youngest. had to pick him up from school yesterday. he’s feeling 100% better, so i might drag him to the range with me!

i’m home from work today with my youngest. had to pick him up from school yesterday. he’s feeling 100% better, so i might drag him to the range with me!
Or tie some
Sheets together and swing away outside.

I can't wait to hear how this works for you Chris. I'm pondering updating to one of these at some point!

Let’s get this thing set up!
c666e9f1b9c123f8c74089563b3492ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: J4U

Will be following closely. Really think I might pull the trigger on one next year

so i wouldn’t say my first experience was incredible, but i don’t have any regrets

i had a kid with me who wasn’t into a long range session. maybe with more time to futz around and be patient, this would have gone better.

probably my biggest frustration is the bluetooth. i’m not sure if it’s an app issue, or a hardware issue. it seems like the device is connected to my phone’s bluetooth, but although the app recognizes the device it always fails to connect. next time i’ll take an ipad with me. because of the connectivity issue, i was limited to just the device screen read outs.

i found the data to pop up much faster than expected. but the display quickly reverts to the “ready to hit” screen, imho faster than the full flight of the ball. i’m one who watches the full flight of each ball, so i pretty much missed the displayed readings. to fully digest, you have to swipe the display to the readout. …which will then default back to the ready screen and you have to swipe again. for club v club testing like i was doing today, you pretty much have to tether it to another device to better data capture and longer time to digest everything.

so while my first issue may just be an app and/or tethered device choice (ie tablet > smartphone), my second issue is something i’ll have to live with. the hitting area is TINY. i’m talking 4, maybe 5 balls tops before you have to start a new row, then after the second row you have to reposition the device. off mats this won’t be an issue, or when hitting woods off tees, but for anything with a divot get ready to move the device around a lot. which honestly may not be feasible depending on the design and occupancy of your range.

the actual data presented is spectacularly accurate. in a session of about 40-50 shots, it only missed one shot. just one. in a typical lesson on trackman it misses a ton of shots. the data can be a bit humbling (no way my 8i is that short!), but it’s amazingly consistent and accurate.

after a shortish first outing, i am excited but need to find the right setup with a tethered device, and really need to get the app working so i can see a full data set.

Back