Foresight GC3 and Bushnell Launch Pro

Buddy of mine who bought a GC3 just got a call from Foresight. Those in the first order batch are having their orders ship out by 11/5. Take that for what you will, I'm sure my friend will send me his shipping info when he gets the notification for it.

So I guess ya'll have that going for you, which is nice.

really? why the difference? something about fsx?

really? why the difference? something about fsx?

Possibly? Maybe FSX was caught with more demand than anticipated? Maybe the supply issues and waiting, I have no idea. Buddy is happy it’s shipping this week, and I’m happy because I’ve already used it and can be of assistance right out the gate haha

I heard Foresight realized some of their first batch of GC3's weren't tested and they wanted to test them before sending out. Probably a smart move

The GC3 package came back up...oof, 8.5K. Thank goodness though, curbs the indulgence a bit. Love everything about them.
hmm, that's what I just sold my motorcycle for...I think God is telling me something!

hmm, that's what I just sold my motorcycle for...I think God is telling me something!
Haha, not sure about that one but does make it sound better!

Definitely a lot safer than riding these days! Did the same and sold mine a few years back due to too many near misses on the road.

Curious - does anyone have links for resources on the details of the data provided by GC3 and GC4?

Detailing the various elements and how to interpret/understand them? I think I know what the vast majority of them are, just looking for resources.

Curious - does anyone have links for resources on the details of the data provided by GC3 and GC4?

Detailing the various elements and how to interpret/understand them? I think I know what the vast majority of them are, just looking for resources.

i don’t have a resource, but i think it’s things like dynamic lie, and dynamic loft that 4 has but 3 doesn’t

just watched a comparison of the launch pro against trackman using rct balls, and the numbers were basically identical.

this device is amazing

just watched a comparison of the launch pro against trackman using rct balls, and the numbers were basically identical.

this device is amazing
I think I'm watching that now.

So, way to spoil it! Not enough you have the awesome new toy, you gotta ruin YouTube too. :LOL:

I think I'm watching that now.

So, way to spoil it! Not enough you have the awesome new toy, you gotta ruin YouTube too. :LOL:

another spoiler: they were too damn cheap to unlock it so no club data. boooooooo

another spoiler: they were too damn cheap to unlock it so no club data. boooooooo

Wonder if they had a beta unit and it wasn't unlocked? Unless this was someone off the streets so to speak who bought one.

i don’t have a resource, but i think it’s things like dynamic lie, and dynamic loft that 4 has but 3 doesn’t

Thanks. I’ve found some info online. Will continue to research. Seems I may have a fair bit of access to a GCQuad, so I’m curious to learn more about everything it can do. Also need to try and teach the owner about it. He’s had it for over a year, paid for all the club data, but apparently they never turned it on! Called Foresight customer service to turn on the club data and the experience was excellent. The guy was incredibly helpful. He took control of the computer and updated the software and unit firmware. Apparently everything was a fair bit out of date.

hearing that a channel many of us enjoy was intending to film a review, but couldn't make it work because of what i think are connectivity issues.

Great breakdown of the differences between the Foresight and Bushnell. If you are going to do the gold subscription version of the Bushnell, doesn’t it just make sense to buy the Foresight?

Great breakdown of the differences between the Foresight and Bushnell. If you are going to do the gold subscription version of the Bushnell, doesn’t it just make sense to buy the Foresight?

yes if you’re going to commit long term

Someone please enlighten me....
@McLovin @JB @MattyD-MPLS @MWard @Jman

mid I bought this Black Friday deal, what else am I in for from a cost perspective to make it a useable indoor sim?
68F4F35E-B9A1-463A-B082-D7BE05591486.pngprojector:
Computer:
Screen:
Mats:
Etc:

would this just make more sense?
4E592CD6-68F9-482A-9D32-C9909EB8CDFF.png

I mean, Sim in a box you know works. Could you go to the new indoor shop and see if you can do it cheaper?

@PKorf i have no idea what is needed for an indoor sim. i don’t live in the armpit of the usa, so i can play golf outside year round.

@PKorf i have no idea what is needed for an indoor sim. i don’t live in the armpit of the usa, so i can play golf outside year round.

You’re in the middle of a hot and humid state, that’s not exactly champagne wishes and caviar dreams!

You’re in the middle of a hot and humid state, that’s not exactly champagne wishes and caviar dreams!

apparently saves me on a $20k sim setup. so i can actually buy caviar and champagne.

I mean, Sim in a box you know works. Could you go to the new indoor shop and see if you can do it cheaper?
Yes it can be done at the Indoor Golf Shop for less as they piece together.

Yes it can be done at the Indoor Golf Shop for less as they piece together.

mad in buy the gc3 from foresight and then Piece together the rest of what's needed?
Not sure they can beat the current gc3 Black Friday deal on the unit itself

That GC3 price isn't any "deal." it's always been that price. They just now have it listed on their website

apparently saves me on a $20k sim setup. so i can actually buy caviar and champagne.

But we can’t play in the rain, so there’s now a need

That GC3 price isn't any "deal." it's always been that price. They just now have it listed on their website

Not sure I have proof that that's an accurate statement if it's never been on their website.....

Last edited:
Back