Foresight GC3 and Bushnell Launch Pro

I have a car I don't need on one hand, and a GC3 I think I need on the other. Would selling a car to buy a LM be a highlight or a lowlight of my life lol.

Someone please enlighten me....
@McLovin @JB @MattyD-MPLS @MWard @Jman

mid I bought this Black Friday deal, what else am I in for from a cost perspective to make it a useable indoor sim?
View attachment 9047949projector:
Computer:
Screen:
Mats:
Etc:

would this just make more sense?
View attachment 9047951

New to this forum - but I recently went with the BLP and "outfitted" the garage with a basic indoor sim. Right now I have a net, mat, computer & TV set up. It ended up costing a little more than I was expecting - granted I tried to buy the best I could afford.

Right now: Net Return Pro, Fiberbuilt mat, gaming computer, Gold Subscription has put me at about $4.5k - I had a TV.

If I could do it over again, while the net return is amazing, might have bought a cheaper net until I got an impact screen from Carls Place, kinda stuck with the NRP until I can sell it (hopefully). I would 100% go with the mat again, it's great to hit off, numbers are accurate with it and long term you won't get the pain from other mats. I spent more than I probably should have on the Alienware computer, but I got discount from work and 0% interest.

If you have other questions, feel free to shoot me a message

On the GC3 launch video, it was mentioned that there would be simulation on a iPad. Was that just in reference to FSX Pro or Mobile to get ball flight visual shown on a iPad, once the GC3/Launch Pro are supported by the apps? I wasn't sure if that meant some on-course play would be available on an iPad like E6 connect with some limited graphics.

Was able to snag a Launch Pro this morning :guitar:

Looks like shipping should be sometime in the next few weeks - super excited and really looking forward to putting it through the paces. I'm going to try to run FSX2020 on a Macbook pro for now, but have a PC as well if the mac isn't able to handle the software.

Any recommendations on a good mat for somebody with wrist problems (due to hitting off range mats)? I bought the small fiberbuilt mat to take with me to the range which has helped a lot, but it's pretty tall so haven't been able to find a good stance mat when hitting at home.

Looks like shipping should be sometime in the next few weeks - super excited and really looking forward to putting it through the paces. I'm going to try to run FSX2020 on a Macbook pro for now, but have a PC as well if the mac isn't able to handle the software.

Any recommendations on a good mat for somebody with wrist problems (due to hitting off range mats)? I bought the small fiberbuilt mat to take with me to the range which has helped a lot, but it's pretty tall so haven't been able to find a good stance mat when hitting at home.

If you already have wrist problems - I would invest the money in a Fiberbuilt or True Strick. From what I've read, those two are the best for avoiding injury. I went with the Fiberbuilt Launch Monitor Studio for my house and it's probably the best money I spent. It was expensive, but if you hit a lot of balls, your body will thank you.

Someone please enlighten me....
@McLovin @JB @MattyD-MPLS @MWard @Jman

mid I bought this Black Friday deal, what else am I in for from a cost perspective to make it a useable indoor sim?
View attachment 9047949projector:
Computer:
Screen:
Mats:
Etc:

would this just make more sense?
View attachment 9047951
Sorry I didn't see this earlier, I was on vacation. I think the full package is the best option if you can justify the bigger initial payment and don't want to piece it together.

awesome!!! you going gold subscription? fyi i had an absolute devil of a time getting the device to connect to my iphone. i have a new ipad that just came in this week i still haven't set up, but when i do i plan on trying to connect to the lp and see if fsx live will run.

awesome!!! you going gold subscription? fyi i had an absolute devil of a time getting the device to connect to my iphone. i have a new ipad that just came in this week i still haven't set up, but when i do i plan on trying to connect to the lp and see if fsx live will run.

Yeah! So stoked I was able to get one this time around. I missed the last preorder email so was way too late to order.

As for subscription, likely going gold, but the fully unlocked also has me intrigued. I'd rather not pay for a year or two of the gold, and then just wish I had gone fully unlocked right out of the gate. However, I'm also wondering what differentiates a fully unlocked BLP versus a GC3. Doesn't look like the Bushnell info has been updated to explain if there are any differences.

I have a car I don't need on one hand, and a GC3 I think I need on the other. Would selling a car to buy a LM be a highlight or a lowlight of my life lol.

It would be a highlight, obviously. If you sold your only car or a kidney for a LM, that might be a problem.

It would be a highlight, obviously. If you sold your only car or a kidney for a LM, that might be a problem.

Besides being able to afford a LM, selling a kidney could help you clear those hips and rotate through the shot better 🤣

Bushnell Launch Pros say they're still available for this third pre-order. I wonder how many BLP/GC3s have been sold in total.

I hate that I want one of these, but have absolutely little need for one without an indoor setup. But also, they’re just fun.

My friend who bought one is actively trying to get me to buy one too. What is wrong with you people 😂

your friend is correct. GET ONE!!!!

It has been brought to my attention that I could get the BLP and deal with it in basic mode for a year or till I see fit, and then pay the one time fee to fully unlock it like a GC3. I have horrible friends and forum members.

It has been brought to my attention that I could get the BLP and deal with it in basic mode for a year or till I see fit, and then pay the one time fee to fully unlock it like a GC3. I have horrible friends and forum members.

but is it a THP branded one?

Oh noes.. The preorder is sold out. Oh noes.

Back