Forgetting things at the golf course.

Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
Got a phone call from the golf course about a half an hour ago. "Hey, Kevin, it's Wade from the golf course. We found your wife's clubs on the range and have them in the pro shop. Thought I'd let you know."

At least it wasn't a headcover, the car, or my daughter.

Kevin

lol. now that's funny.

I hate to say that I forgot my GPS and rangefinder once (separate times). Got them both back.

michael-jordan-lol.gif

Got a phone call from the golf course about a half an hour ago. "Hey, Kevin, it's Wade from the golf course. We found your wife's clubs on the range and have them in the pro shop. Thought I'd let you know."

At least it wasn't a headcover, the car, or my daughter.

Kevin

Nothing important. A pair of sunglasses I can't account for are a likely bet... otherwise, I got nothing.

Guess you are lucky she found her way home!

Look at her sitting over there............................with no golf clubs

First I have ever heard of someone leaving an entire bag on the range. Did you ask her how that one happened?

I left my putter cover on the range once. Yes you read that right. It fell off somehow (original cover, not my THP cover) and I went back over there at the turn and it was still there.

a wedge.. never got it back.. and a couple headcovers that took weeks at a time to get back..

I once left my cell phone on the top of my car for the ENTIRE round of golf at my home course...got back and it was still there. Don't know how I even did that.

a wedge.. never got it back.. and a couple headcovers that took weeks at a time to get back..

Happened to me. Pissed me off. A lot. The only reason I didn't blow up on and call the pro shop on the guy who clearly took if from the green is because I wasn't 100% sure and that would have been really bad if somehow he didn't even though he was the only one anywhere near that hole after me and still denied it was him.

i actually left my Greensaver divot tool on the course, while i was doing testing for THP.
oh man i felt awful about it. didn't realize it until halfway thru my next round.
went up to the pro shop and asked about it...the guy says, "oh yeah...we found something like that. we all were trying to figure out what the hell it was." haha
glad i got it back...freakin' love that thing.

Happened to me. Pissed me off. A lot. The only reason I didn't blow up on and call the pro shop on the guy who clearly took if from the green is because I wasn't 100% sure and that would have been really bad if somehow he didn't even though he was the only one anywhere near that hole after me and still denied it was him.
You should just use a fake credit card number and purchase a new one.

For the most part... I only forget my scores. " Now was that a 7 or an 8?" :beat-up:

First I have ever heard of someone leaving an entire bag on the range. Did you ask her how that one happened?

I drove myself down because I played in the morning. She brought my daughter down at 10:00 for an 11:00 lesson. They putted and hit some balls. My daughter's lesson was a long one. Part of it away from the main range. By then I was done and met them out on this side range. When it was over, we stood in the parking lot and talked to the swing coach for a bit. Then they threw my daughter's clubs in the starting to peel blue van and went home. I took my car and left. I never knew she had her clubs out.

Neither did she, apparently.

Kevin

Never left anything of importance. I have ARRIVED at the course for the Club Championship, and opened the trunk to discover...nothing. I'd left my clubs in the garage. I thought MENSA was going to send a hit squad after me for that.

no.. i left my driver headcover there and i called them up and asked if they had seen one.. "nope." called again a week later.. "nope.".. another week.. "nope." and a couple days after that i finally went back because it was on my way for something and asked if they had seen it and the person at the desk said "oh yeah, it's been here for almost a month. glad you got here in time, we were gonna give the stuff in the lost and found to the goodwill tomorrow." :at-wits-end:

I drove myself down because I played in the morning. She brought my daughter down at 10:00 for an 11:00 lesson. They putted and hit some balls. My daughter's lesson was a long one. Part of it away from the main range. By then I was done and met them out on this side range. When it was over, we stood in the parking lot and talked to the swing coach for a bit. Then they threw my daughter's clubs in the starting to peel blue van and went home. I took my car and left. I never knew she had her clubs out.

Neither did she, apparently.

Kevin
Got it, I could see how that happened in that case. Glad they grabbed them and called ya.

So far this year just a towel and a head cover. I check with the pro shop once and a while with no luck. Glad the pro shop guys were watching out for you.

Never left anything of importance. I have ARRIVED at the course for the Club Championship, and opened the trunk to discover...nothing. I'd left my clubs in the garage. I thought MENSA was going to send a hit squad after me for that.

Now, I HAVE done that...get all the way to the course I realize I don't have my clubs!

I also bought a new pair of shoes once because we drove about 45 minutes to a course and I realized that I forgot my golf shoes.....ended up paying WAY too much for a pair there.

Now, I HAVE done that...get all the way to the course I realize I don't have my clubs!

I also bought a new pair of shoes once because we drove about 45 minutes to a course and I realized that I forgot my golf shoes.....ended up paying WAY too much for a pair there.

That is why I don't wear sandals or any kind of slip on shoes to the course anymore, I couldn't bring myself to pay pro shop prices for a pair of shoes.

I left my "2 way pager/beeper type deal" at the course one time in the cart. Came back it was night time and they were all leaving and I searched through all the carts and finally found it in one of the cubbies. Thats the only thing ever left and glad it was found.

I've never left anything on the golf course but my dignity

i lost my Hirzl glove once! it was horrible!!!

Yep, I've already forgot my score from today.

Back