Review Forme Ace Polo - The Posture Correcting Polo

Note to anyone interested in the Forme shirts: the golf polo and the ace tee each make a great first layer for fall golf. Just finished 18 wearing the golf polo underneath my favorite Nike Golf 1/4-zip. My one knock against the golf polo -- it's an inch or two shorter than ideal -- is a non-factor when worn underneath a pullover. The combo was very comfortable in the 66-72 degree weather.

Really like the way the Forme technology serves as a reminder to not let the shoulders slouch and helps keep the shoulders pulled back, especially while putting.

Already posted this ^^^^ a month ago, but, just a reminder that these shirts make great first layers for cool-weather golf.

So how's this one working out now that you've had them for a few months? I'm really thinking of asking for one for Christmas and want to know if you guys have seen any improvement in your posture overall after when NOT wearing the shirt? And if that improvement has lasted for you

So how's this one working out now that you've had them for a few months? I'm really thinking of asking for one for Christmas and want to know if you guys have seen any improvement in your posture overall after when NOT wearing the shirt? And if that improvement has lasted for you
I think that the improvement that I saw with the shirt hasn't really lasted now that I am not wearing the shirt as often. I really think that it would have to be regularly used to have a lasting improvement when not wearing it.

In all honesty, I would order two of the t-shirts before I ordered one of the polos. Its not that I don't like the polo or the technology, but more that I think the shirts are way more practical.

I think that the improvement that I saw with the shirt hasn't really lasted now that I am not wearing the shirt as often. I really think that it would have to be regularly used to have a lasting improvement when not wearing it.

In all honesty, I would order two of the t-shirts before I ordered one of the polos. Its not that I don't like the polo or the technology, but more that I think the shirts are way more practical.
appreciate that man!

Yes, I have seen improvement overall, even when not wearing one. But, in addition to the Golf Polo, I have an Ace tee that I regularly wear under certain shirts and a Core tee that I wear every night as a sleep shirt. So, like with most things, it depends on how often you use it. I use the combo of the three so often that "straightening up" is always on top of mind now. And, I can feel when I allow my shoulders to slump.

Note: as I've posted several times in this thread, the big wish that I have is the length of each shirt could be an inch or two longer; also, if you're kind of in between sizes in shirts, you might want to consider going up two sizes instead of the up one size that they recommend. These shirts are similar to Euro cut so the sizing runs small. At least, that's been my experience.

Yes, I have seen improvement overall, even when not wearing one. But, in addition to the Golf Polo, I have an Ace tee that I regularly wear under certain shirts and a Core tee that I wear every night as a sleep shirt. So, like with most things, it depends on how often you use it. I use the combo of the three so often that "straightening up" is always on top of mind now. And, I can feel when I allow my shoulders to slump.

Note: as I've posted several times in this thread, the big wish that I have is the length of each shirt could be an inch or two longer; also, if you're kind of in between sizes in shirts, you might want to consider going up two sizes instead of the up one size that they recommend. These shirts are similar to Euro cut so the sizing runs small. At least, that's been my experience.
My concern, as both of you have mentioned, is that more than one shirt is needed. Appreciate the feedback man!

My concern, as both of you have mentioned, is that more than one shirt is needed. Appreciate the feedback man!
I really, really like the Ace tee as a first layer and I really, really like the Core tee as a sleep shirt. Wearing the Core tee every night has really helped my shoulders and neck. I wish that I had two of them.

I really, really like the Ace tee as a first layer and I really, really like the Core tee as a sleep shirt. Wearing the Core tee every night has really helped my shoulders and neck. I wish that I had two of them.
I'll for sure be looking in to both of those! My question was actually with those in mind!

I'll for sure be looking in to both of those! My question was actually with those in mind!
The Core tee is the one that's also great to wear with jeans, etc.
IF you get the correct size. Err on the side of what you think might be too big. You could always return it for the next size down.

Forme is currently running a special. 20% off all orders through 11/28.

Wore my Forme shirt and shorts today while I was shoveling. definitely easier on the back.

Forme is currently running a special. 20% off all orders through 11/28.
The core and ace tees are great, guys. Be sure to get a size larger than normal.

The core and ace tees are great, guys. Be sure to get a size larger than normal.
I got the Ace for Christmas and got a size larger because of the feedback here. Thank goodness lol

Repeat reminder ...

Note to anyone interested in the Forme shirts: the golf polo, the ace tee, and the core tee each makes a great first layer for winter golf.

On the coldest days, I like to use the core tee as the base because it's a bit thicker. The ace tee is like having on an exercise base layer. The golf polo is great for days when you wear two layers and you want to have a collared shirt showing as the base layer.

Really like the way the Forme technology serves as a reminder to not let the shoulders slouch and helps keep the shoulders pulled back, especially while putting.

Seeing the Axius Core reviewer posts reminded me ...

Bumping this back to the top, not for the polo (which, for me, is too short to comfortably wear while playing golf), but for the two T-shirts -- the core tee and the ace tee.

For everyone participating in the Axius Core Challenge, these shirts may complement your objectives, especially if those objectives include posture improvement.

The ace tee is great to wear during workouts -- it helps in keeping your shoulders from rounding -- while the core tee is good for everyday wear, and, I use it as a night shirt. Why not get some shoulder/posture benefit while sleeping? Wearing any of the three will keep "good posture" at top of mind.

Highly recommended -- just make sure you order a size (or size and a half) larger than normal tees.

Seeing the Axius Core reviewer posts reminded me ...

Bumping this back to the top, not for the polo (which, for me, is too short to comfortably wear while playing golf), but for the two T-shirts -- the core tee and the ace tee.

For everyone participating in the Axius Core Challenge, these shirts may complement your objectives, especially if those objectives include posture improvement.

The ace tee is great to wear during workouts -- it helps in keeping your shoulders from rounding -- while the core tee is good for everyday wear, and, I use it as a night shirt. Why not get some shoulder/posture benefit while sleeping? Wearing any of the three will keep "good posture" at top of mind.

Highly recommended -- just make sure you order a size (or size and a half) larger than normal tees.
Interesting. I'll have to look into them

Back