Review Forme Ace Polo - The Posture Correcting Polo

After a week of sleeping on a crappy mattress, I couldn't wait to get this shirt on. Wore it most of the day yesterday and slept in it. Feel a bit better this morning than I have in the past week.

After a week of sleeping on a crappy mattress, I couldn't wait to get this shirt on. Wore it most of the day yesterday and slept in it. Feel a bit better this morning than I have in the past week.
Slept in the polo? That's definitely not a way I would have thought of using it. Were you sleeping on the same bad mattress or back to a normal one

Slept in the polo? That's definitely not a way I would have thought of using it. Were you sleeping on the same bad mattress or back to a normal one

Not the polo, the tee. I haven't gotten the polo yet.

I'm interested if these truly work. :rolleyes:

In anticipation of the golf polo test, I ordered the Forme ace tee and core tee. Both provide the squeeze of the shoulder blades that help with posture and recovery from the day’s activities.

The Core can be worn like another tee during the day but keeps you constantly aware of maintaining good posture— shoulders back, head up.

The Ace is thinner and more snug, and can be worn under another shirt. It’s great for wearing during workouts.

Both tees work well on days that involve long drives in the car.

For the past two weeks, I’ve slept in one or the other. I’ve tried to make a habit of putting one on at least an hour or two before bedtime, or anytime I’m watching TV, walking the dog, etc.

The Core is more comfortable at night but the Ace is good to wear if you’ve had a particularly active day. It just seems to add a touch more squeeze to help with recovery.

Do they work as advertised? For me, yes, absolutely. Those first few minutes in the morning are far less creaky than before. Both tees help with posture while standing, sitting and performing normal daily activities. And, most of all, when I’m not wearing one, I’m aware that my posture is better — back straighter, shoulders back, head higher.

I’m most excited to see how well the golf polo performs. If it can help with golf posture and still be worn comfortably, it may become a staple in my golf wardrobe.

In anticipation of the golf polo test, I ordered the Forme ace tee and core tee. Both provide the squeeze of the shoulder blades that help with posture and recovery from the day’s activities.

The Core can be worn like another tee during the day but keeps you constantly aware of maintaining good posture— shoulders back, head up.

The Ace is thinner and more snug, and can be worn under another shirt. It’s great for wearing during workouts.

For the past two weeks, I’ve slept in one or the other. I’ve tried to make a habit of putting one on at least an hour or two before bedtime, or anytime I’m watching TV, walking the dog, etc.

The Core is more comfortable at night but the Ace is good to wear if you’ve had a particularly active day. It just seems to add a touch more squeeze to help with recovery.

Do they work as advertised? For me, yes, absolutely. Those first few minutes in the morning are far less creaky than before. Both tees help with posture while standing, sitting and performing normal daily activities. And, most of all, when I’m not wearing one, I’m aware that my posture is better — back straighter, shoulders back, head higher.

I’m most excited to see how well the golf polo performs. If it can help with golf posture and still be worn comfortably, it may become a staple in my golf wardrobe.

in a nutshell, that's pretty much what I thought too when reviewing Forme earlier this year.

I am still really excited to receive the Ace Polo and give it a review. Since I read about the Forme product line, I wanted to get a shirt to try to wear under my racing suit when karting. From your description, it seems like the Ace shirt would be the way to go?

I need to dig up my core tee. Def need to get it going again.

Found it.....and it on! LOL. Pulled my neck out a few times in the last 3 weeks and curious if this can help me any.

I am still really excited to receive the Ace Polo and give it a review. Since I read about the Forme product line, I wanted to get a shirt to try to wear under my racing suit when karting. From your description, it seems like the Ace shirt would be the way to go?

Yes, the Ace tee would be best for that, IMO. It works well under my MC-riding jacket. If you’re between sizes, I’d go up a size so that it’s not too restrictive.

After a short delay, shirts are shipping

Awe yeah, thats some good news.

Just arrived! Testing starts later today, weather permitting…

A13229A6-A7C2-4FC1-A1AF-D0959EFB45C6.jpeg

Well hello there….

DDC62633-3C6E-4900-BAD5-09EF2646C2E5.jpeg

Wow the t shirts sound really great. Will need to check these out!

I decided to jump right in and throw the polo on. Once you have it in hand, it makes way more sense how it works, and I can see that it’s a lot more involved than a normal polo shirt.

The material feels like a quality “tech” or dry fit material, nice and soft, the inside is a light mesh liner. It’s really unique, almost like two shirts in one.

Sizing was spot on. I am normally a large, so I went XL with this shirt based on the site recommendation. It was clearly the correct call. The fit is great. You can definitely feel the slight pull to correct posture as soon as you put it on. It’s a wild feeing, but I have high hopes that it works. I don’t think I’ll wear it with an undershirt after today, but I am now and it all fits well.

F4E0F65A-B96B-4B20-95D7-37F66948A26C.jpeg45C584B1-FD27-4E52-BAD5-533C78FDC474.jpeg

True story:

Wearing the Forme golf polo today for the first time, I cut five total strokes and six putts from my nine-hole score (36) vs. my back nine score
(41) yesterday.

While that's a tongue-in-cheek statement mocking some golf product marketing from yesteryear, it's still true. The hot putter was the real star of the day but the Forme golf polo may have played a supporting (see what I did there?) role in that performance.

As posted earlier in this thread, while waiting on the test golf polo to arrive, I ordered from Forme an ace tee and a core tee. And I've been wearing those tees -- a lot -- for the past few weeks. I've grown comfortable with the slight tug they provide across the chest and shoulders, while helping me gain and maintain proper posture.

I've even reached the point where if I'm watching TV or reading THP and have on a regular tee, I become aware that I'm not getting that posture help and support. So, on goes the ace or core tee for the remainder of the evening.

What I've been wondering, though, is how will this concept work in a polo shirt while playing golf?

Well, it works great!

Having grown accustomed to the feel of the other two tees, including sleeping in the core tee, putting on the golf polo today produced a familiar and comfortable feel. I wear a L or XL depending on the shirt maker and cut, so I ordered an XL in the Forme golf polo. It fits snug but comfortable and lets me know that it's at work in gently squeezing my shoulder blades in and down. Still, I wondered how it would feel while swinging a club, walking the course, standing over putts, etc.

After my initial pre-round warm-up, I was completely unaware of the Forme golf polo, which speaks to its high quality performance material. A normal golf shirt that was snug and cut smaller than my size would annoy the heck out of me for the entire round. Not the Forme polo. It gave with my movement, wasn't constricting but, yet, maintained its structure and purpose.

As I type this, I can't help but wonder, seriously, if the Forme polo's stated benefit of keeping the right (trail) shoulder pulled back DID play a role in my having only 12 putts today. Hmmmm ...

I wore the Ace polo for about 8 hours yesterday. After that initial period, I can definitively state that there is real technology and correction happening with the polo. I 100% felt less slouch and a slight pull to a more correct posture. It's a subtle feeling, and something you notice as soon as you put the shirt on but then quickly becomes unnoticeable, until you really slouch. I could definitely wear the shirt all day without a complaint as to comfort with respect to the posture correcting technology.

The Ace polo is, more or less, like two shirts in one. The inside "shirt" is a mesh with an elastic band that provides a bit of tension and is the mechanism that provides the posture correction. The outside "shirt" is more akin to a quality golf shirt. I am waiting to wash it once to comment on the softness of the shirt. About 2 hours into wearing the shirt, I decided to remove the undershirt I was wearing, because it felt like I was wearing three shirts. It just all felt bulky. When I tool the under shirt off, I noticed that the inside mesh "shirt" was a bit tight under the arms, and it pulled my armpit hair a bit. nothing that was unbearable, but it was a tiny bit annoying. I am hoping that the softness improves a bit once the shirt is washed, or it stretches out a bit.

I am in a suit at work today, so I am not wearing the polo, but I will say that I definitely miss the feeling of better posture. In fact, I can see myself buying another undershirt just for days like this. The Ace polo made me feel like I was sitting straighter and relieved some of my general back nagging yesterday, which I feel today. I will definitely be wearing this polo a ton to make sure I am not falling victim to a placebo effect.

True story:

Wearing the Forme golf polo today for the first time, I cut five total strokes and six putts from my nine-hole score (36) vs. my back nine score
(41) yesterday.

While that's a tongue-in-cheek statement mocking some golf product marketing from yesteryear, it's still true. The hot putter was the real star of the day but the Forme golf polo may have played a supporting (see what I did there?) role in that performance.

As posted earlier in this thread, while waiting on the test golf polo to arrive, I ordered from Forme an ace tee and a core tee. And I've been wearing those tees -- a lot -- for the past few weeks. I've grown comfortable with the slight tug they provide across the chest and shoulders, while helping me gain and maintain proper posture.

I've even reached the point where if I'm watching TV or reading THP and have on a regular tee, I become aware that I'm not getting that posture help and support. So, on goes the ace or core tee for the remainder of the evening.

What I've been wondering, though, is how will this concept work in a polo shirt while playing golf?

Well, it works great!

Having grown accustomed to the feel of the other two tees, including sleeping in the core tee, putting on the golf polo today produced a familiar and comfortable feel. I wear a L or XL depending on the shirt maker and cut, so I ordered an XL in the Forme golf polo. It fits snug but comfortable and lets me know that it's at work in gently squeezing my shoulder blades in and down. Still, I wondered how it would feel while swinging a club, walking the course, standing over putts, etc.

After my initial pre-round warm-up, I was completely unaware of the Forme golf polo, which speaks to its high quality performance material. A normal golf shirt that was snug and cut smaller than my size would annoy the heck out of me for the entire round. Not the Forme polo. It gave with my movement, wasn't constricting but, yet, maintained its structure and purpose.

As I type this, I can't help but wonder, seriously, if the Forme polo's stated benefit of keeping the right (trail) shoulder pulled back DID play a role in my having only 12 putts today. Hmmmm ...
I wore the Ace polo for about 8 hours yesterday. After that initial period, I can definitively state that there is real technology and correction happening with the polo. I 100% felt less slouch and a slight pull to a more correct posture. It's a subtle feeling, and something you notice as soon as you put the shirt on but then quickly becomes unnoticeable, until you really slouch. I could definitely wear the shirt all day without a complaint as to comfort with respect to the posture correcting technology.

The Ace polo is, more or less, like two shirts in one. The inside "shirt" is a mesh with an elastic band that provides a bit of tension and is the mechanism that provides the posture correction. The outside "shirt" is more akin to a quality golf shirt. I am waiting to wash it once to comment on the softness of the shirt. About 2 hours into wearing the shirt, I decided to remove the undershirt I was wearing, because it felt like I was wearing three shirts. It just all felt bulky. When I tool the under shirt off, I noticed that the inside mesh "shirt" was a bit tight under the arms, and it pulled my armpit hair a bit. nothing that was unbearable, but it was a tiny bit annoying. I am hoping that the softness improves a bit once the shirt is washed, or it stretches out a bit.

I am in a suit at work today, so I am not wearing the polo, but I will say that I definitely miss the feeling of better posture. In fact, I can see myself buying another undershirt just for days like this. The Ace polo made me feel like I was sitting straighter and relieved some of my general back nagging yesterday, which I feel today. I will definitely be wearing this polo a ton to make sure I am not falling victim to a placebo effect.
Good first impressions! Keep it up gents!

Yep -- I now have the polo, ace and core tees. When I don't have one of them on, I feel the lack of support in my neck and shoulders. That tells me the Forme shirts are legit in helping one maintain healthy posture.

Note ... I hand wash and air dry the Forme shirts. They come out feeling even better than that first wear.

Yep -- I now have the polo, ace and core tees. When I don't have one of them on, I feel the lack of support in my neck and shoulders. That tells me the Forme shirts are legit in helping one maintain healthy posture.

Note ... I hand wash and air dry the Forme shirts. They come out feeling even better than that first wear.
Its kind of wild to be honest. I am sitting here in a meeting now typing, and all I can think about is that I am hunching over as I type this, and I want to put the ace polo on. I am a bit concerned about how it feels in the miami humidity, but I think I am going to bring it to disney this weekend, which should be a good test.

Yep -- I now have the polo, ace and core tees. When I don't have one of them on, I feel the lack of support in my neck and shoulders
One thing I'll be very interested to read once you guys wear them for awhile is if you're finding your posture gets better while you're NOT wearing them

Back