Review Forme Ace Polo - The Posture Correcting Polo

Yes, I do. It is short and very snug. I expect it to be snug (as are the Core and Ace tees that I wear) in order for the technology to do it's job. If you have an Ace tee, the golf polo, imo, is an Ace tee with a collar.

The length, however, will be a dealbreaker for a lot of people in the golf polo. Our club requires tucked in. It's a hole by hole adjustment to keep mine tucked in. So, yes, that's annoying.

Here is an X-Large Ace Golf Polo on top of a Large FootJoy golf shirt (that's 3.5 inches shorter). I think going up two sizes to an XXL would have been better for me.
View attachment 9025197
That’s a wild comparison. I am usually a size down in Foot Joy. I may compare the two myself.

Here is the XL Ace golf polo on top of a Large Nike Golf Dri-Fit. Only one inch shorter.
78942F43-5690-43F6-89D0-423D5E25141C.jpeg

That’s a wild comparison. I am usually a size down in Foot Joy. I may compare the two myself.
All of my FootJoy golf shirts are long like that. The Nikes, as shown, not so much.

I will say their customer service and communication are good. They have processed my return for refund efficiently.

I have the Ace polo on again today. It’s amazing how much I feel the posture correction after not wearing it for a few days. I think that I am doing well, but then I put on the shirt and realize that I was still slouching without it.

Is anyone else experiencing tightness of the material under their arms? I think having a tight fit is part of the technology, but man I wish there was just a bit more room right under my armpits.

I have tried a lot of items in my life that claim all sorts of things. Sometimes I leave them thinking it works, but have no concrete proof. With the Forme Ace polo, I have zero doubt that the technology is legitimate and helpful. You can visually see how it works, and the immediate results. I wish it was a bit more affordable, but darn is this shirt cool.

I have the Ace polo on again today. It’s amazing how much I feel the posture correction after not wearing it for a few days. I think that I am doing well, but then I put on the shirt and realize that I was still slouching without it.

Is anyone else experiencing tightness of the material under their arms? I think having a tight fit is part of the technology, but man I wish there was just a bit more room right under my armpits.

I have tried a lot of items in my life that claim all sorts of things. Sometimes I leave them thinking it works, but have no concrete proof. With the Forme Ace polo, I have zero doubt that the technology is legitimate and helpful. You can visually see how it works, and the immediate results. I wish it was a bit more affordable, but darn is this shirt cool.
In the t-shirt I definitely do. I believe the company recommended wearing another shirt under it for the first few times, which I did and it bothers me less now. With that said, it is still there, but when I wear it I feel better from a posture stand point. Like a reminder of sorts, that is also an adjustment piece.

Yes, I feel it under the arms with the Ace polo and Ace tee, but not with the Core tee. I try to squeeze my shoulder blades when putting them on to help the material get on top and stay on top, for lack of a better term.

I agree 100 percent about "slouching without it." The Core tee has become my sleep shirt since it's a bit more comfortable than the Ace cut of the polo and tee. I try to rotate the three because, like you, I feel like I'm slouching without it.

The posture correcting aspect of the Forme products is an addictive feeling.

Yes, I feel it under the arms with the Ace polo and Ace tee, but not with the Core tee. I try to squeeze my shoulder blades when putting them on to help the material get on top and stay on top, for lack of a better term.

I agree 100 percent about "slouching without it." The Core tee has become my sleep shirt since it's a bit more comfortable than the Ace cut of the polo and tee. I try to rotate the three because, like you, I feel like I'm slouching without it.

The posture correcting aspect of the Forme products is an addictive feeling.
So both of you mentioned that you are still "slouching" without the shirt on. Since you guys have had them for awhile, do you think there have been any actual corrections to your posture when you don't have it on? Or does the benefit only come from having the shirt on?

So both of you mentioned that you are still "slouching" without the shirt on. Since you guys have had them for awhile, do you think there have been any actual corrections to your posture when you don't have it on? Or does the benefit only come from having the shirt on?
There's definitely been corrections from wearing these shirts, imo. I feel less daily aches/pain in my neck and shoulders, especially from sleeping in the Core tee.

On the golf course or practice range, the Ace golf polo helps with proper golf posture and I feel more in balance, which helps with the swing.

The thinner/slimmer/tighter cut of the Ace tee is good to wear under other shirts.

The point re: having one of the shirts on or off is, when you put the shirt on, it sends a clear message on how you should carry your back and shoulders -- and provides an instant reminder of what that feels like. It is a good feeling.

For me, it's as if weight is being taken off my upper body. My XL-size cap head doesn't feel heavy. I actually breathe better. I don't tense-up my shoulders. etc etc

I think there is a benefit even when its not on, but it fades over time as natural habits creep back in. I think if I was wearing it three to four times a week, I would see a more noticable and long lasting benefit when I am not wearing one. I wear mine about once a week, and I would say that more often would be better. That said, I would not hesitate to buy another one, probably a tee so that I can wear it under other shirts.

There's definitely been corrections from wearing these shirts, imo. I feel less daily aches/pain in my neck and shoulders, especially from sleeping in the Core tee.

On the golf course or practice range, the Ace golf polo helps with proper golf posture and I feel more in balance, which helps with the swing.

The thinner/slimmer/tighter cut of the Ace tee is good to wear under other shirts.

The point re: having one of the shirts on or off is, when you put the shirt on, it sends a clear message on how you should carry your back and shoulders -- and provides an instant reminder of what that feels like. It is a good feeling.

For me, it's as if weight is being taken off my upper body. My XL-size cap head doesn't feel heavy. I actually breathe better. I don't tense-up my shoulders. etc etc
I think the way you are rotating the different shirts is the correct way to maximise the results.

The point re: having one of the shirts on or off is, when you put the shirt on, it sends a clear message on how you should carry your back and shoulders
And that's still kind of my question though and my main concern. That the benefits are only felt when the shirts are on and it doesn't engrain that "message" in to your posture when the shirt isn't on. Appreciate the time you guys are taking to review this product since I've been on the fence for awhile with it. But it does sound like if you're rotating the shirt options like you have been, that there is absolutely some benefit to be had!

And that's still kind of my question though and my main concern. That the benefits are only felt when the shirts are on and it doesn't engrain that "message" in to your posture when the shirt isn't on. Appreciate the time you guys are taking to review this product since I've been on the fence for awhile with it. But it does sound like if you're rotating the shirt options like you have been, that there is absolutely some benefit to be had!
From that perspective, the real benefit is that these shirts quickly educate you on how your neck and shoulders should feel. So, when not wearing one and you feel your shoulders slouch and/or tense up, you will recognize it quickly and be able to adjust yourself into proper posture and position.

It's really noticeable when you have your head buried in a computer screen or your smart phone. Those shoulders will round and your neck will get out of whack. These shirts have helped me be better aware of that and to properly position myself with the screen, gadget, etc.

Last edited:
From that perspective, the real benefit is that these shirts quickly educate you on how your neck and shoulders should feel. So, when not wearing one and you feel your shoulders slouch and/or tense up, you will recognize it quickly and be able to adjust yourself into proper posture and position.

It's really noticeable when you have your head buried in a computer screen or your smart phone. Those shoulders will round and your neck will get out of whack. These shirts have helped me be better aware of that and to properly position myself with the screen, gadget, etc.
Now that gives me some confidence! Thank you for that sir

I think I’m going to hit some golf balls tomorrow morning at the range. I may just throw my Ace polo on, see if it adds anything.

I did end up hitting some golf balls with the shirt on. I’m not sure it helped me hit the ball and better, obviously, but it definitely felt that I had a more repeatable posture, especially as the session went on. I tend to roll my shoulders forward a lot, narrowing the distance across the top of my back. This shirt corrects that, and I think that had a positive impact on my swing. I’m not sure I would buy this polo just for that alone, but it’s worth noting because there are more options besides just this polo from Forme.

@Mattattack and @Cmontgomery how has the Forme polo been for you over the last few weeks? I’m curious to know your thoughts because I wonder if someone with better natural posture than me would see any changes or benefits from the shirt.

I did end up hitting some golf balls with the shirt on. I’m not sure it helped me hit the ball and better, obviously, but it definitely felt that I had a more repeatable posture, especially as the session went on. I tend to roll my shoulders forward a lot, narrowing the distance across the top of my back. This shirt corrects that, and I think that had a positive impact on my swing. I’m not sure I would buy this polo just for that alone, but it’s worth noting because there are more options besides just this polo from Forme.

@Mattattack and @Cmontgomery how has the Forme polo been for you over the last few weeks? I’m curious to know your thoughts because I wonder if someone with better natural posture than me would see any changes or benefits from the shirt.

unfortunately, didn't end up receiving one.

This polo has fallen a bit out of the rotation with my work schedule as of late, but I think it needs to be worn tomorrow. I am slouching all day while writing a brief, and all i can think about is how much better I would feel if I had worn it today as opposed to my official office issued under armor polo.

I forgot I have a t-shirt. I should start wearing it again.

This polo has fallen a bit out of the rotation with my work schedule as of late, but I think it needs to be worn tomorrow. I am slouching all day while writing a brief, and all i can think about is how much better I would feel if I had worn it today as opposed to my official office issued under armor polo.
I'm in a good routine of wearing my golf polo and both tees on a regular basis. I think sleeping in the core tee provides the greatest benefit. If the golf polo was about two inches longer, it would get more wear time on the course.

I'm in a good routine of wearing my golf polo and both tees on a regular basis. I think sleeping in the core tee provides the greatest benefit. If the golf polo was about two inches longer, it would get more wear time on the course.
I agree. But my biggest gripe about it so far is the tightness around the armpit. I wonder if its necessary because of the correction technology. If it is, use of a softer material would go a long way.

I agree. But my biggest gripe about it so far is the tightness around the armpit. I wonder if its necessary because of the correction technology. If it is, use of a softer material would go a long way.
Agree -- the armpit pinch and the short length are less than ideal when on the course but I tell myself that it's good for my posture.

This thing might kill George Gankas line that :poop: posture is good posture for golf.

I threw the Ace polo on again today. I immediately felt the correction. I think the tightness of the underarm area is necessary for the technology to work.

One thing I did notice that is less than ideal is that the logo on the arm is coming off. It’s like the HTV didn’t stick well or something. Not a major issue, but for the premium pricing of this shirt, I would expect a little more in that area. It may be because I threw it in the dryer on low heat accidentally last time I washed it, but still, I wash HTV items all the time like that, including in the same load, without issue.

17571656-EAB6-44C3-85F3-9B344A7C2977.jpeg

Back