Forum Downtown Tonight (8/30/19) and Tomorrow (8/31/19)

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight and Tomorrow night, there will be some downtime, as we work on some behind the scenes stuff on the forum. We will keep this thread updated as we get closer, with actual time.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was radio silent yesterday so didn’t experience any down time obviously but this AM seems to be no issues....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin
We are back up and running. Thanks for your patience.

Since the maintenance, I'm not seeing any banner ads on the New Posts page. Some probably consider this a welcome new feature. But I want to make sure you stay in business.

leftshot;n8896183 said:
Since the maintenance, I'm not seeing any banner ads on the New Posts page. Some probably consider this a welcome new feature. But I want to make sure you stay in business.

So when you click new posts (which is the forum main page) there is no Callaway ad at the top right of google ad at the top middle?

I see them in chrome and safari, what browser are you using? And thank you for the note.

I posted this in the issue topic but the main forum list page is not updating with the last post. Everything is showing times before the forum was taken down for maintenance. I'm on Safari. Also appears that way on Chrome on a MacBook Pro.

GolferGal;n8896198 said:
So when you click new posts (which is the forum main page) there is no Callaway ad at the top right of google ad at the top middle?

I see them in chrome and safari, what browser are you using? And thank you for the note.

So, whatever was preventing the ads from appearing yesterday is no longer happening. BTW, I was seeing this on the latest version of Firefox on a Windows 7 system. But again, the banner ads are appearing fine now.

leftshot;n8896872 said:
So, whatever was preventing the ads from appearing yesterday is no longer happening. BTW, I was seeing this on the latest version of Firefox on a Windows 7 system. But again, the banner ads are appearing fine now.

Great, glad it's working now.

Back