Forum Putter Testing Sign Up

Wow this is awesome. Congrats to my fellow testers and thanks THP & Seemore. Seemore has a huge job ahead of it. I don't think they realize how bad a putter I am. I am off to do some research on the different models. KB this testing right here is going to propel us to victory!!

. I am off to do some research on the different models. KB this testing right here is going to propel us to victory!!

You sound like the guy in the interview with Hoeflich that he spoke about. You going to fit yourself before the fitting....hehe

Lol Ill try this again!

HAHAHAHA. Just when anyone thinks they have THP figured out... BAM!

Let me explain one thing though. We have 3 putter companies that will be doing forum testing. There was no company listed because there was no company chosen. We chose the company this morning! The people guessing were guessing at something with no answer ironically enough....hehe

Congratulations! To all the Testers....can't wait to read your thoughts and reviews...

Congrats to all the testers, cant wait to hear how these putters roll. I will definatley be in the market for a new putter this year so I will be watching these reviews closely.

Congrats to the testers!

You sound like the guy in the interview with Hoeflich that he spoke about. You going to fit yourself before the fitting....hehe

LOL I meant I just wanted to look at the models that are being offered.

Had my hopes up for this one too lol.

However I can 100% say that I'm super excited for those selected, especially if you've never had a putter fit to your stroke, IT'S AWESOME!!! I look forward to all of the reviews!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I am at my first decision. I will ask the forum. Do you guys/gals think it is smarter to take a look at the putters on Seemore's site first or should I just talk to Seemore and start the fitting process and let them choose the putter?

Congrats to the testers. Now the suspense starts for the next announcement!.!.!.!.!.!.!..........

Congrats to all the selected Testers!! I expect good write-ups and in depth thoughts on this process!!! Have fun and we will be watching!

So I am at my first decision. I will ask the forum. Do you guys/gals think it is smarter to take a look at the putters on Seemore's site first or should I just talk to Seemore and start the fitting process and let them choose the putter?

I would go into it blind and just see what happens.

I personally took a look at their offerings, I wouldn't purchase something without taking a look at it first. That being said, I'm doing so objectively and I'm just looking to get more familiar with their product not pick the one I want if that makes sense
? Once I speak with Seemore, I'm going to be honest in my answers to their questions and look forward to what they fit me with!

Take a look at their offerings. Although their putters are fantastic, they may not be what you are used to aesthetically.

I took a look at them online. They do have some different looking putters. I love the alignment aid. That is one of my problems is alignment. Cant wait to get fitted.
Not choosing the company until this morning is very cool. So it was a surprise to everyone.

I just spent the last hour and a half. Researching the putters. I think you should take a look at them some might be more appealing to you than others. I'm waiting on that special call.

When the testers speak with SeeMore, please do update the new thread on the experience. Thanks.

Talk to Ted @ Seemore Chunky, he knows what he's doing. No need to go in with preconceived notions.

Talk to Ted @ Seemore Chunky, he knows what he's doing. No need to go in with preconceived notions.

I think you are right boss. I might subconsciously try and sway my answers to get the putter I think I want when in reality I may need a completely different putter. JB do you have an email address for the contact? Maybe I can email him prior to calling so that he can answer any questions on his own time.

Congrats to all of the THPer's chosen! I really look forward to hearing your reviews! I'm about due for a new putter, I was really thinking a Ghost putter, but will wait till the reviews on the SeeMore before I make a decision.

I think you are right boss. I might subconsciously try and sway my answers to get the putter I think I want when in reality I may need a completely different putter. JB do you have an email address for the contact? Maybe I can email him prior to calling so that he can answer any questions on his own time.

The instructions are to speak with him unfortunately. Some factors such as tone can be helpful I believe.

Damn... you lucky dawgs Congrats! I can't wait to hear the reviews.

This is a crazy cool thing to participate in, especially as I've become a bit of a putter hog. I don't know much about them, I love having them, lol. I've played around with a few SeeMore's and have yet to find "The One" for me, so they may have their hands full, but the process will be interesting.

Thanks THP and SeeMore. Putting putters out there for us hackers to test is really stepping out of the box.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Let me explain one thing though. We have 3 putter companies that will be doing forum testing. There was no company listed because there was no company chosen. We chose the company this morning! The people guessing were guessing at something with no answer ironically enough....hehe

Oooh, that's like a teaser at the end of a movie hinting at a sequel, except this hints at two sequels! I'll probably throw my hat into the ring when those opportunities pop up. In the meantime, I want to see what the phone call fitting is all about.

Back