Forum Testing Signup - Adams a12 OS Irons

Excited stuff on these irons, I cant wait to see who will be choosen. Good luck to everyone that entered!

Good luck everyone. I would love to test these babies Adams are great irons .

I gave my father in law some A7OS iron/hybrids and he loves them. They really are great irons and I think these are going to be some real winners.

Good luck everyone. I would love to test these babies Adams are great irons .

Same here.......My father loves Adams and I would love to compare these to his older set(2-3 yrs older).

Same here! I can't wait to see what people think of them. This signup has certainly seemed to move the needle.

Absolutely!! It has gotten quite a few people who were lurking as guests or members and not posting quite so much to step forward and sign-up and ask to be a tester. Getting more people invlved in daily THP life is always a good thing.

today we find out!!!!

Absolutely!! It has gotten quite a few people who were lurking as guests or members and not posting quite so much to step forward and sign-up and ask to be a tester. Getting more people invlved in daily THP life is always a good thing.

This is what I like! Hopefully they stay active. I saw a ton of first time posters so if they stick around thats always a good thing for THP

Looking forward to the announcement and the feedback from the chosen testers! I've been considering adding more hybrids to my bag, so this setup is really intriguing to me.

Good luck all.. these should perform

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Good luck everyone. These irons have me curious for a lot of reasons. I thnk this will be a great round of testing.

I'm really curious about these clubs. I have never hit an oversized iron so I'll definitely be watching this thread. Very interesting. Can someone tell me how they are?

You might be able to tell US how they are!

You might be able to tell US how they are!

That's not what I was trying to say though. I've only seen these types of clubs in Right handed(the ones I saw were filled in at the back) so I was wondering how the feeling of oversized clubs were since their hybrid like?

It's not a right hand only test is it? I didn't see that in the post.

It's not a right hand only test is it? I didn't see that in the post.

No it's not. I'm only saying I have never seen/hit these types of clubs in LH. I'm just curious as to their feel.

No it's not. I'm only saying I have never seen/hit these types of clubs in LH. I'm just curious as to their feel.

Did you put your name in for this test? You still may get picked for this, that's what I'm saying.

I'm really excited to see who will be selected for this test. Best of luck to all testers!

1st post updated.

Congrats Testers!

Yoccos - Graphite Stiff
TheDue - Steel Regular
Smallville - Graphite Regular
TripleBogieTim - Graphite Regular
KellyBo - Graphite Regular
Spank818 - Steel Stiff
DawgDaddy - Graphite Regular
RedlyneTheory - Graphite Stiff

Nice set of testers there! I can't wait to see what kind of results you guys get out of these irons. Hit them good.

Congrats Testers!

Yoccos - Graphite Stiff
TheDue - Steel Regular
Smallville - Graphite Regular
TripleBogieTim - Graphite Regular
KellyBo - Graphite Regular
Spank818 - Steel Stiff
DawgDaddy - Graphite Regular
RedlyneTheory - Graphite Stiff

Awesome group of testers! Congrats guys I know you will do well with these.

Congratulations lucky testers! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Congrats testers! I'll be sure to follow the testing. Can't wait for these reviews.

Congrats to the testers, I cannot wait to follow along with you as you go through this process.

Back