Forum Testing Signup - Adams a12 OS Irons

congrats to the testers! looking forward to your thoughts!!!

Nice selection of testers. I'm sure we will see some great write ups!

I just noticed that I signed up 9 months ago today, this is a great anniversary day for me. Thank you again THP and Adams Golf.

I just noticed that I signed up 9 months ago today, this is a great anniversary day for me. Thank you again THP and Adams Golf.

Nice anniversary day to you! Excellent!

I totally understand that mix ups like this can happen, and it does not change my love for THP at all. Congrats to all of the testers!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

I totally understand that mix ups like this can happen, and it does not change my love for THP at all. Congrats to all of the testers!

Well said my man, good outlook on the mix up.

Congrats to all the testers

Just left the Adams Golf Facebook page and I was the 2nd tester there to thank them, I would recommend to all of my fellow testers to go over and give them a thank you. It also would be nice if THP members would also thank Adams for this testing opportunity.

I just posted on Adams Facebook page as well.

Congrats nickpergande, I know you will do a great job on this test, looking forward to you input. I also know that JB will certainly come through with his promise to RedlyneTheory.

Welcome to the team nickpergande!

Great attitude Redlyne, sorry you didn't get in this time, but I know you'll be on the top of the next list, and I have a feeling you won't have to wait too long :D

Congrats to all the winners. I can't wait to hear what everyone has to say about these sticks!

Congrats to all the winners. I can't wait to hear what everyone has to say about these sticks!

No winners or losers...just a group of testers being chosen.

Welcome to the team nickpergande!

Great attitude Redlyne, sorry you didn't get in this time, but I know you'll be on the top of the next list, and I have a feeling you won't have to wait too long :D
I just hope that the next test isn't the Honma irons!

Wow after a long crappy day of work this sure makes me happy. I will test these with great attention and hold nothing back. Thanks for the opportunity THP and Adams

How awesome is this. Broke away from work to eat a quick bite and spotted this. Congrats to all the testers, I'm super stoked.

Thanks Adams Golf and THP!

Tap,Tap,Tap

Congrats to the testers.
Can't wait to start reading the reviews....

Congrats to those that got selected! I'm a little surprised that 6 of the 8 testers will be testing with graphite shafts, but I guess that's Adams' plan all along. Will be interesting to see how the testing turns out. Congrats again!

How awesome is this. Broke away from work to eat a quick bite and spotted this. Congrats to all the testers, I'm super stoked.

Thanks Adams Golf and THP!

Tap,Tap,Tap

Heck of a lunch break!

Congrats to the selected testers! Looking forward to your thoughts on these sticks.

Heck of a lunch break!

Yes sir it was. Not often I get to break away like right now for a couple minutes. These look great, I need to go the more forgiving route, hope these do that.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Congrats to the testers chosen. That is a nice bunch for sure. Can't wait to read the reviews.

Congrats to the chosen tester's :D

Back