Forum Testing Signup - Adams a12 OS Irons

congrats to the testers. good group! should be a bunch of great reviews.

Congrats testers! Looking forward to reading about these!!

Congrats to the Testers. Looking forward to seeing the reviews!

Nice group of testers with variety of playing abilities- can't wait to see the A12OS in action!!

Congrats to all the testers, please get your reviews up as soon as you can as I'm keen to know what these are like against other SGI sets such as the Cobra S3 max, Adams AS07, Adams Tech V3 and indeed my own Callaway 08 Big Bertha irons.

Looks like these will be showing up next Wednesday. It's going to be a long half week!

Looks like these will be showing up next Wednesday. It's going to be a long half week!

looks like YOU get to tell ME(us) how these are :D

Congrats to everyone picked. Need something to read over winter, so make it good.

Congrats to everyone picked. Need something to read over winter, so make it good.

Dude, it's way to early to be thinking about winter yet! At least here in the middle of the U.S.

First of all I got to say congrats to:

Yoccos - Graphite Stiff
TheDue - Steel Regular
Smallville - Graphite Regular
TripleBogieTim - Graphite Regular
KellyBo - Graphite Regular
Spank818 - Steel Stiff
DawgDaddy - Graphite Regular
nickpergande - Graphite Stiff

I am very happy for all of you but especially happy for KellyBo (my wife) and I have no doubt she will work hark to put out a quality review for Adams Golf & THP ! Kelly works very hard at her golf game and will do this company & THP justice in her review. I am a bit surprised and highly impressed,,, that you choose a woman in your selection process to review this equipment. Wow and thanks again and congrats to all the testers! I am looking forward to your reveiws!!!!

Congrats to all the testers I know we'll be getting some great reviews from you guys and gals

Oh my lord. Totally got excited to see some of those names that I didn't even see KB! That is fantastic KellyBo! :clapp::clapp:

Grats all! You guys and gal will be rockin this test I bet.

Congrats to everyone for being selected! Sorry to hear that Redlyne but I have 100% confidence that Team THP will make it up to you somehow. Certainly a fantastic mix of testers. Great to also see KellyBo on that list as well. I know she will do extremely well on this and I also want to congratulate Smalls for being selected. It'll be an honor to share your first "club" review thoughts on this product. I think we have a great group selected here and I, for one, can't wait to get going on this.

I want to say thanks to THP and Adams Golf for providing all of us this opportunity to give these irons a test. I'm also hoping that the rest of the THP community can chime in and give us some feedback during the test. We rely on your feedback as much as you rely on our info and I promise that we will represent all of you well.

First of all I got to say congrats to:

Yoccos - Graphite Stiff
TheDue - Steel Regular
Smallville - Graphite Regular
TripleBogieTim - Graphite Regular
KellyBo - Graphite Regular
Spank818 - Steel Stiff
DawgDaddy - Graphite Regular
nickpergande - Graphite Stiff

I am very happy for all of you but especially happy for KellyBo (my wife) and I have no doubt she will work hark to put out a quality review for Adams Golf & THP ! Kelly works very hard at her golf game and will do this company & THP justice in her review. I am a bit surprised and highly impressed,,, that you choose a woman in your selection process to review this equipment. Wow and thanks again and congrats to all the testers! I am looking forward to your reveiws!!!!

Excited to see KB's reviews. After reading a lot of her stuff about the Vision balls, I know her review will be detailed and informative for these.

Congrats to the testers. Great list of people. Cant wait to see the reviews.

Tap tap taparoo

Congrats to all the testers!!! I look forward to hearing your thoughts on these new irons!

Great group of testers!
Looking forward to hearing your opinions.

I was thinking the same thing Smalls! I may need to go buy a new bag for these!

Can wait to hear how the hybrids perform with the slot technology. And in hand pix. Kb your def gona tear OG up now

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Great group of testers, enjoy and we look forward to reading the reviews.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good to see Smalls getting to test clubs! He's been amazing with the Greensaver so far!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

I am very stoked about these irons. With my current x18's I find it almost impossible to hit any thing over a 6 iron. My 5-3 are very inconsistant for me. I cant wait to have the ability to go with other options in my bag for those longer iron shots. I for see tons of time at the range the next few weeks dialing thses bad boys in.

Back