Forum Testing Signup - Adams a12 OS Irons

Gerry posted under my post as well. It's obvious what he signed up here for.

I totally understand that mix ups like this can happen, and it does not change my love for THP at all. Congrats to all of the testers!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Your a class act man. I love your attitude and am glad you are here!

So I again want to start by saying great group of testers. I can't wait to start reading everyone's thoughts. I decided to thank Adams on their FB page for allowing us hackers to test these. Whoever is Gerry Weintraub. I appreciate you liking my post. I don't appreciate you then following it up by complaining about not being picked. And then you did it again to Paul Santo's post. Heck I looked more and you are all over the page taking little digs.

Wow I went to their facebook page...wow...

I don't think Gerry will get to test anything here anytime soon. A terrible, terrible sport when it comes to missing out on something...

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

That's pathetic. To complain on their Facebook page is a little far

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Congratulations to the testers selected for this one! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on these clubs! These look pretty awesome!

I just dont understand how someone with less than 10 posts on this forum can expect to get a free set of irons to test from THP?
ANd his constant complaint seems to be that Canadians dont get to test? Maybe this gentleman should look around at our previous testings before throwing out ridiculous statements like that.

So I again want to start by saying great group of testers. I can't wait to start reading everyone's thoughts. I decided to thank Adams on their FB page for allowing us hackers to test these. Whoever is Gerry Weintraub. I appreciate you liking my post. I don't appreciate you then following it up by complaining about not being picked. And then you did it again to Paul Santo's post. Heck I looked more and you are all over the page taking little digs.

I was giving ADAMS Golf a big thank you and got a comment from him on mine to. I just ignored it and continued with my showing of thanks. I would have never thought stuff like that would have went that far as to make it to the manufacturers FB page

I think he is unfamiliar with how the THP testing goes because he seems to be angry that a Canadian wasn't picked although we have had several Canadian testers for other product testing an he also seems to be under the impression that we pick people based on their love of the brand. What he needs to understand is that testers are picked based on activity level.

I just dont understand how someone with less than 10 posts on this forum can expect to get a free set of irons to test from THP?
ANd his constant complaint seems to be that Canadians dont get to test? Maybe this gentleman should look around at our previous testings before throwing out ridiculous statements like that.

I think he is unfamiliar with how the THP testing goes because he seems to be angry that a Canadian wasn't picked although we have had several Canadian testers for other product testing an he also seems to be under the impression that we pick people based on their love of the brand. What he needs to understand is that testers are picked based activity level.

Let him go. Both of you are above this stuff I'm sure you've been through worse. Look we can look forward to these 8 people giving us honest feedback and giving us great reviews.

Let's move on.

Thanks for all of the kind words guys. It means a lot. As for the Facebook stuff, Its unfortunate people get so upset when they are not picked, this forum has so much more to offer than testing opportunities.

I think he is unfamiliar with how the THP testing goes because he seems to be angry that a Canadian wasn't picked although we have had several Canadian testers for other product testing an he also seems to be under the impression that we pick people based on their love of the brand. What he needs to understand is that testers are picked based activity level.

Exactly... People sign up here because of a testing and they don't pay attention to the fact that activity is the main determinant in testing. They don't get chosen after a week here with 15 posts and figure that they've sucked up as much as they can so they don't think they'll ever get chosen. Then they leave forever... Too bad people don't stick around and stay active. This community is extremely receptive to newcomers.

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

LOL @ Gerry going HAM on the Facebook. What a crazy person.

"I guess Adams doesn't want real testing b/c USA weather is not as good as ours".....WTF????

I'm dying here, hahahaha

Let him go. Both of you are above this stuff I'm sure you've been through worse. Look we can look forward to these 8 people giving us honest feedback and giving us great reviews.

Let's move on.

I wasn't getting angry at all. I was trying to explain how we pick testers so if he is reading he will understand. There was no anger in my post and if it came off that way, or rude for that matter, I sincerely apologize because I in no way meant for it to be like that.

I wasn't getting angry at all. I was trying to explain how we pick testers so if he is reading he will understand. There was no anger in my post and if it came off that way, or rude for that matter, I sincerely apologize because I in no way meant for it to be like that.

It didn't. I'm simply saying you shouldn't need to defend yourself. You haven't changed anything for testing(basing it on activity) and that's how it should stay. Neither of you guys should let this even phase you, just me saying this though.

But this has made my night interesting before going out haha

I'm still LMAO over here. Old Gerry went bananas. Poor guy. He's making Canadians look silly and desperate. I hope Adams can delete that desperation from their FB page.

So wow. Yeah....... I wonder how these are going to affect my distances, and does any one know if there are any head covers with them to keep them from knocking against each other.

So wow. Yeah....... I wonder how these are going to affect my distances, and does any one know if there are any head covers with them to keep them from knocking against each other.

Not sure that I have ever seen a head cover set for a hybrid set of irons. Guess is having to buy a set of iron covers for the straight irons as I guess the hybrids already have covers. Just a guess though....

Don't blame you at all for wanting to avoid the chatter! My irons still look new thanks to covers.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm still LMAO over here. Old Gerry went bananas. Poor guy. He's making Canadians look silly and desperate. I hope Adams can delete that desperation from their FB page.

Seriously, kinda embarassing for us. I should send him a message saying I'm Canadian and tested product, or tell him about CB and Belbs and the MC.

Congrats to the testers. A great punch were chosen!

It isn't even worth saying anything to him in reply either. I bet he's disappointed that no one has come back at him!

Not sure that I have ever seen a head cover set for a hybrid set of irons. Guess is having to buy a set of iron covers for the straight irons as I guess the hybrids already have covers. Just a guess though....

Don't blame you at all for wanting to avoid the chatter! My irons still look new thanks to covers.
The Cleveland HB3's came with covers.

These come with hybrid covers but not iron covers.

Cool, I dont have a cart bag and i dont want them to bang each other up to bad. good to know thanks.

It didn't. I'm simply saying you shouldn't need to defend yourself. You haven't changed anything for testing(basing it on activity) and that's how it should stay. Neither of you guys should let this even phase you, just me saying this though.

But this has made my night interesting before going out haha

When a company does its first ever forum testing on THP and this is what they see, its kind of a good idea to have it explained.

Seriously, kinda embarassing for us. I should send him a message saying I'm Canadian and tested product, or tell him about CB and Belbs and the MC.

That may not be the worst idea.

Back