Forum Testing Signup - Adams a12 OS Irons

Congrats and thanks to all the testers. I am looking forward to your reviews on these iron and will be following this thread with great interest. I have always been a fan of Adams golf.

Congrats to all testers. This set looks great.
Looking forward to see some pics, vids and reviews.

I'm still LMAO over here. Old Gerry went bananas. Poor guy. He's making Canadians look silly and desperate. I hope Adams can delete that desperation from their FB page.

He needs some psychological help. Thankfully he gets that free in Canada. Also they seem to have beautiful weather there

Reactions: TC
He needs some psychological help. Thankfully he gets that free in Canada. Also they seem to have beautiful weather there

Lol. I'd agree with him that Canada is an awesome place, but that doesn't make him any more deserving than anyone else to do some forum testing.

I'm still LMAO over here. Old Gerry went bananas. Poor guy. He's making Canadians look silly and desperate. I hope Adams can delete that desperation from their FB page.

LMAO @ Gerry. Dude went off the deep end! Sad, sad little man.

Adams did clean their page up a lot. Got rid of all but a couple of his posts.

Congrats testers!

So I again want to start by saying great group of testers. I can't wait to start reading everyone's thoughts. I decided to thank Adams on their FB page for allowing us hackers to test these. Whoever is Gerry Weintraub. I appreciate you liking my post. I don't appreciate you then following it up by complaining about not being picked. And then you did it again to Paul Santo's post. Heck I looked more and you are all over the page taking little digs.

WHAAAAT?!? I didn't get my free clubs???!!! Back to my dag gone mailbox.... I just want THP to know that winter is coming and I'd like to get my free clubs soon before it gets too cold! LOL!

For clarification see my post at http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?18556-Future-of-Product-Testing-on-THP/page72 towards the bottom of the page!

Man, are people still having this why-not-me conversation?

If someone from Adams Golf (or any golf manufacturer) happens to read this forum posting: In the short time I've been on THP, it has been impressed upon me that JB and GG go through great lengths to ensure that the people chosen are active, interesting and contributing members of this community. Since the goal is to review your products, it is not a contest giveaway. Those chosen members are expected to continue to be involved, test and provide the OEMs and the THP community thoughtful feedback on YOUR products. All it costs you, the OEM, some paperwork, the products and shipping. The reviews here are better in detail, depth and consideration than found anywhere else. I know that this might seem like the community circling the bandwagons. That is exactly what this is: JB, GG and what happens here in this THP community are worth protecting.

uh...not that JB and GG need protecting, btw. Go and check out some of their flame posts ... wow!

(on another note, maybe I should consider a second career as a speechwriter! :call-me:)

Man, are people still having this why-not-me conversation?

If someone from Adams Golf (or any golf manufacturer) happens to read this forum posting: In the short time I've been on THP, it has been impressed upon me that JB and GG go through great lengths to ensure that the people chosen are active, interesting and contributing members of this community. Since the goal is to review your products, it is not a contest giveaway. Those chosen members are expected to continue to be involved, test and provide the OEMs and the THP community thoughtful feedback on YOUR products. All it costs you, the OEM, some paperwork, the products and shipping. The reviews here are better in detail, depth and consideration than found anywhere else. I know that this might seem like the community circling the bandwagons. That is exactly what this is: JB, GG and what happens here in this THP community are worth protecting.

uh...not that JB and GG need protecting, btw. Go and check out some of their flame posts ... wow!

(on another note, maybe I should consider a second career as a speechwriter! :call-me:)

Good stuff d. Maybe you could be a speechwriter... Anyways, everyone, not just Adams and other OEM reps, should read this. It really embraces what product testing on THP is all about, at least in my relatively short experience. Some sound wisdom here folks!

Adams did clean their page up a lot. Got rid of all but a couple of his posts.

I have been out today since 3 o'clock and did not see the posts in question, one of his posts was left in the comments on my post on the Adams FB page so I know who y'all are talking about. I agree that lcsmrtn's idea to reach out to Guerry is a good idea, if he can see the error of his ways there is a possibility he may become a great THPer yet. I am sure he only came here to "win prizes" not really understanding the testing philosophy of THP or the great community that THP really is. A copy of d_in_la's nice post above might be included in lcsmrtn's attempt to reach out to Guerry.
Thank you again to THP & Adams Golf for having faith in me and my fellow testers of these exciting irons. And thank you to all of the THPers for you congratualtions and well wishes to us testers, I know we will all try to meet your expectations and more.

I can't understand why I didn't get picked for this one. ugggggggggg

Oh, I remember. I didn't sign up for it, that might be one reason.

Congrats testers! I look forward to hearing about these clubs. Interesting that the majority of the testers have been given graphite shafts.... do any of you testers currently play graphite shafts in your irons?

I don't have graphite shafts in my irons. I do in my nold Nickent hybrids, but have never owned irons with graphite shafts.

Good luck to those that got selected! Cant wait to hear about these.

Wish I could of tested these to compare to older Adams irons that my dad has but there is always a next time. Time to go surf some more THP news :D

Congrats testers! I look forward to hearing about these clubs. Interesting that the majority of the testers have been given graphite shafts.... do any of you testers currently play graphite shafts in your irons?

I currently play graphite shafts in my irons but not my wedges

Geez Dewey..what am I, leftovers :rofl:

Just yanking your chain bro...I think we got a great group of testers here!

Agreed! A great group of testers. With the amount of feedback and posting from KB, I look forward to lots of pictures and some good reviews

I cant say that I wasnt disappointed the see that I wasnt selected, but congratulations to all those who were! I'm really looking forward to hear all about what these clubs have to offer and I am sure all the testers will do an outstanding job!

I cant say that I wasnt disappointed the see that I wasnt selected, but congratulations to all those who were! I'm really looking forward to hear all about what these clubs have to offer and I am sure all the testers will do an outstanding job!

Hey man stick around. Your time will come for sure. Congrats again to everyone and as always thanks THP and a huge thanks to Adams for this incredible opportunity for these guys/kb

Hey man stick around. Your time will come for sure. Congrats again to everyone and as always thanks THP and a huge thanks to Adams for this incredible opportunity for these guys/kb

I absolutely will be sticking around, this site is hands down the best forum that I have ever been involved in, ever! Never any anger or aggression between members, at least as far as I have seen, and its so much more than just golf as well so I don't have any plans to leave in the near (or far) future! As for my disappointment I fully understand that in every testing opportunity that 95% of the people will have to miss out and I for one plan to knock the socks off any future testing that I may be so lucky to be apart of:twist:.

I absolutely will be sticking around, this site is hands down the best forum that I have ever been involved in, ever! Never any anger or aggression between members, at least as far as I have seen, and its so much more than just golf as well so I don't have any plans to leave in the near (or far) future! As for my disappointment I fully understand that in every testing opportunity that 95% of the people will have to miss out and I for one plan to knock the socks off any future testing that I may be so lucky to be apart of:twist:.

Glad to hear, your one of the few.

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

I have soft regular graphite shafts in my Ping G15s. I am getting senior flex graphite in the a12 OS.

Nope, but I am most likely smack dab in the middle of the target group for these irons, I am 63 years old and currently play Mizuno MX-300 irons, right now I have the 5 thru GW in the bag and in colder weather I only use the 6 thru GW. My current carry for the 6 iron is 150 so we will see what happens with the Adams set. My current irons were fitted to me and have TT DG SL R-300s that are 1" over length and soft stepped so I am just a year or two away from playing Senior flex in my irons. I am really looking forward to the testing.

Looks like these will be showing up next Wednesday. It's going to be a long half week!

I kind of hate to tell you this Smallie but I just checked the USPS tracking link and my tracking said- Expected Delivery By: September 12, 2011. Thats Monday, GG absolutely rocks with getting things shipped as quickly as possible and my excitement level just went up and I did not think that to be possible, testing and video begins on Tuesday. Pictures and 1st impressions will be posted on Monday. Wow!

Back