Forum Testing Signup - Adams a12 OS Irons

Smallville

#WeLoveYouAlex
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
EDIT: Adams has REQUESTED, not suggested.

(Edit function still not working)

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
You can bet I'll be bringing them bad boys back to Council Bluffs with me for days I'm off early. I should also be able to get them on a monitor once or twice while here. Why not take the new sticks to Hawaii with you DD? See how those babies play in the breeze, lol.
As much as I would like that this trip is crammed with things for me and my wife to do. She is not a golfer so that is not one of the things planned. I will certainly get to test them in the breeze when I return, I get back on the 4th of October and leave for Jekyll Island on the 6th for a 2 day tournament, should be fun with jet lag and not touching a club for 2 weeks, we'll see. Then the Georgia outing is the next week end, looking forward to trying these clubs out in the heat of competition.

TripleBogieTim

Long lost sheep
Reaction score
Handicap
my swing
Adams has suggested that the in-hand photos come from the testers. Also they have all shipped, so they aren't at THP HQ anymore anyway.
Gotcha, I thought that Yoccos might be picking his up while he was there and could post some pics.

Smallville

#WeLoveYouAlex
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Now I am wondering, the USPS site has not updated anything except "Acceptance" in the status, the expected delivery is still Sept. 12th though, so we will see.
USPS has the WORST tracking system! They cannot guarantee that something will actually show the tracking, I don't understand that at all. Everyone's irons were mailed on Friday so you should have yours by Monday or Tuesday based on your location in relation to me.

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I was kinda hoping since one of our fellow testers.....ahem.....Yoccos.....cough...cough....was at THP headquarters tonight that we might get some in hand pics from him.....I mean we know he knows how to use a video camera:D
He didn't have a chance to take photos yesterday but he will be doing that today and I believe he and JB are working on a video while out on the course today. So I am sure he will have some photos up today.

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
He didn't have a chance to take photos yesterday but he will be doing that today and I believe he and JB are working on a video while out on the course today. So I am sure he will have some photos up today.
Awesome, looking forward to the updates.

Thechosen1

#Thistagwilltravel
Reaction score
Handicap
I just want to see the reviews on these. Oversized irons are so different compared to what we see now from MBs to CBs just these are really interesting to me.

TripleBogieTim

Long lost sheep
Reaction score
Handicap
my swing

mariusvt

Reaction score
Handicap
I can't wait to see the feedback on these clubs. I regret not signing up for this testing since my tendinitis is feeling better now. I really hate how unpredictable it is about when it comes on and starts feeling better. Finally got out for a good round of golf yesterday after a lot of sore rounds the last couple of weeks.

Smallville

#WeLoveYouAlex
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux

TripleBogieTim

Long lost sheep
Reaction score
Handicap
my swing

Smallville

#WeLoveYouAlex
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux

TripleBogieTim

Long lost sheep
Reaction score
Handicap
my swing

Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2
Definately excited for Yoccos to post some pics/vids! Should be a great testing!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Thechosen1

#Thistagwilltravel
Reaction score
Handicap
Definately excited for Yoccos to post some pics/vids! Should be a great testing!

Agreed. These really have me interested. Because THP had to change testers are there no lefties now right? Or what was the whole mix up?

Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2
Agreed. These really have me interested. Because THP had to change testers are there no lefties now right? Or what was the whole mix up?
I don't know if it's no lefties, but it seems like they picked one more lefty than they had lefty sets. I don't really care either way so long as we get good, honest reviews (which I know we will because of the all-star testers).

TexasHacker34

Chasing the White Ball
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Not positive, but I think it is because they had one less lefty set than lefty testers.

nickpergande

work in progress
Reaction score
Handicap
16.1 oob
UPS willing less than 24 hours till they get here. Hopefully i will have time to unwrap them, snap some pics and get to the range for a initial thoughts review. I feel like a little kid on christmass eve.

Smallville

#WeLoveYouAlex
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
UPS willing less than 24 hours till they get here. Hopefully i will have time to unwrap them, snap some pics and get to the range for a initial thoughts review. I feel like a little kid on christmass eve.
I have three more days . . . I can't wait to see the unboxing pics and/or videos of everyone else!

thedue

Another Day in Paradise
Reaction score
Handicap
You guys might just get a video or pictures of mine from Liz, lol. I want to see these as bad as everyone else and with being gone I'll try to con her into showing me the unboxing, lol. Or, I could always drive home after working a 10 hour day on Thursday night and be back with them by 7:00 the next morning. Heck it's only 3 hours (one way)

Smallville

#WeLoveYouAlex
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Do it duey! You know you will, haha.

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
You guys might just get a video or pictures of mine from Liz, lol. I want to see these as bad as everyone else and with being gone I'll try to con her into showing me the unboxing, lol. Or, I could always drive home after working a 10 hour day on Thursday night and be back with them by 7:00 the next morning. Heck it's only 3 hours (one way)
Do it Duey. I know I would contemplate it. 3 hour drive isn't all that bad....

Thechosen1

#Thistagwilltravel
Reaction score
Handicap
I don't know if it's no lefties, but it seems like they picked one more lefty than they had lefty sets. I don't really care either way so long as we get good, honest reviews (which I know we will because of the all-star testers).

Not positive, but I think it is because they had one less lefty set than lefty testers.
No doubt. This is one of the best lists I've seen for testing. But I was just wondering what the problem was and why people had to be changed around is all. Thanks for the clarification guys. Can't wait for this week!

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in