Forum Testing Signup - Adams a12 OS Irons

Solid group of tester's right there! COngrats guys/and Kellybo! I cannot wait to follow your thoughts/findings with these sticks.

Yoccos - Graphite Stiff
TheDue - Steel Regular
Smallville - Graphite Regular
TripleBogieTim - Graphite Regular
KellyBo - Graphite Regular
Spank818 - Steel Stiff
DawgDaddy - Graphite Regular
RedlyneTheory - Graphite Stiff

Congrats everyone!!!!!

I have to say I'm really, really stoked to give these a go and test the bejeezus out of them. Thank you so much THP and Adams golf!!!!! Such a great group of testers!

Wahoo! I am really excited to be chosen for this test..,BIG THANKS to THP and to :adams: for this opportunity

Great group of testers! I can't wait to see KB swing these things in person.

Congrats guys and gal. Excited to see graphite shafts in the mix

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Wow those are some awesome testers! Now we know this testing will be awesome! Congrats guys!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Congratulations guys n gals. A darn good mix of abilities there so we should have some valuable feedback.

Congrats guys and gal! Solid group, looking forward to the testing!

Congrats to the testers! Looking forward to hearing the results. Especially interested in those that will be trying several hybrids in the bag (4-6) for the first time, as opposed to carrying just a single 3 or 4 iron hybrid.

Great list of reviewers, looking fwd to the thoughts of the wide variety of testers.

Congrats to the testers, should be some really good reviews, I'm looking forward to them!

Yoccos
TheDue
Smallville
TripleBogieTim
KellyBo
Spank818
DawgDaddy
RedlyneTheory

Great list of testers here and I'm really looking forward to your thoughts. Love to see my boy Yoccos in there, and KellyBo!!!!! Not to mention a great mix of first time testers and newbies. Congrats to all and thank you again to THP and Adams golf.

Dang! Missed out again! Oh well, Congratulations testers!!! Have fun and let us know what you think!!! What an awesome opportunity!

Great list of testers. I cannot wait to see what is said about them. I really like my Adams.

Wow, thanks for your confidence in selecting me as a tester. This is my first club test and I hope I do you proud.

This has a wide range of playing levels, and aside from myself, I am particularly interested in how the lower handicaps take to these.

Dang! Missed out again! Oh well, Congratulations testers!!! Have fun and let us know what you think!!! What an awesome opportunity!

Easiest way to fix that is to be active on the THP forum. Activity level is the only way to become a tester of equipment.

good luck testers! these adams clubs should be sweet :)

Excellent group!

Going to be SOLID info coming out of that group, this will be a good one, I love Adams.

Good group chosen right there! Can't wait to see how you guys/gals like these. And see how they perform... GOOD LUCK!

Congrats testers, can't wait to hear the feedback on these clubs.

Congrats Testers!!!

This is going to be fun! :twist:

What we have is a great group of testers with a lot of personality, frequent golfers at differing handicaps, and an interesting new club with different shaft options.

I can't wait. I've got to find my comfortable seat up front. :popcorn:

This is going to be fun! :twist:

What we have is a great group of testers with a lot of personality, frequent golfers at differing handicaps, and an interesting new club with different shaft options.

I can't wait. I've got to find my comfortable seat up front. :popcorn:

Agreed. A great mix in this group of testers.

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Congrats testers, great group and I look forward to you feedback

Grats guys (and girl) cant wait to see how these do.

Back