Forum Testing Signup - Adams a12 OS Irons

Wow!!!! Thank you so much THP and Adams for the chance to test these awesome clubs. I am in complete shock right now.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Wow, thanks for your confidence in selecting me as a tester. This is my first club test and I hope I do you proud.

This has a wide range of playing levels, and aside from myself, I am particularly interested in how the lower handicaps take to these.

Well said SV. +100

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Congrats testers and good luck! Interested to hear how the OS treats all you!

Congrats to all the testers! What an incredible group of testers. THP really brought out the A Team for this one!

Can't wait to start reading these reviews! Good luck testers and congratulations!

Congrats to all of the testers!!!

Congrats guys!

Now that is beautiful group of testers. Kelly will be wumping OG with these sticks at home and then DD will wump him at the away course. Congrats to all that were chosen.

Wow those are some great testers. Congrats everyone!!:blob:

Hit'em well

Tap Tap Tapatalk

Thank you to Adams Golf and to THP for this great opportunity, looking forward to really putting these through the paces. Congrats to Yoccos, Duey, Smallie, TBT, KB, Spank & RedlyneTheory I look forward to reading your thoughts on these clubs. We should have a great time with this test.

Congrats testers! Another great group of people. Way to go THP and Adams Golf!!

Congrats to all the lucky guys (and gals?) chosen. Hope to join you all some day in the testing arena.

Congratulations to the testers! Should be fun following this one.

That's a good, varied group of reviewers. Excellent job with the picks!

Wow, just got home from having a miserable root canal and have a PM from JB saying I was selected as a tester. I am STOKED! I will do my very best! Thank you so much THP and Adams.

Congrats to the testers, nice looking mix of seriousness.

Just left the Adams Golf Facebook page and I was the 2nd tester there to thank them, I would recommend to all of my fellow testers to go over and give them a thank you. It also would be nice if THP members would also thank Adams for this testing opportunity.

Congrats to the testers! Loving THP more and more each day because of opportunities like this. Hopefully I can be a tester in the future!

Due to a mixup on our end with RH and LH, we must change a tester. We apologize greatly for this, but unfortunately it does happen. I want to personally thank RedlyneTheory for being so good about it and it is our promise that we will make it up to him. The new tester has been added to the first post.

Congrats nickpergande, I know you will do a great job on this test, looking forward to you input. I also know that JB will certainly come through with his promise to RedlyneTheory.

Congrats nickpergande, I know you will do a great job on this test, looking forward to you input. I also know that JB will certainly come through with his promise to RedlyneTheory.

Agreed. THP has a way of following through on their promises :)

Agreed. THP has a way of following through on their promises :)

Same here, congrats nick and that was a great move by Redlyne.

Back