Forum Testing Signup - Adams a12 OS Irons

That's awesome DD. Can't wait to start seeing the reviews to start. Time to get this party started!! It is very interesting that several of the testers got selected with graphite shafts. I have never used a graphite shaft in my irons so this will be enlightening to see how they work out for everyone.

I kind of hate to tell you this Smallie but I just checked the USPS tracking link and my tracking said- Expected Delivery By: September 12, 2011. Thats Monday, GG absolutely rocks with getting things shipped as quickly as possible and my excitement level just went up and I did not think that to be possible, testing and video begins on Tuesday. Pictures and 1st impressions will be posted on Monday. Wow!

Thats awesome DD, GG is SUPER FAST getting things out, looking forward to your thoughts on these

Time to call USPS and have them divert to my house :D

Man I step away for just a little bit and loojk at what happens! Looks like a great group of testers and I am looking forward to what I am sure will be some great reviews.

I kind of hate to tell you this Smallie but I just checked the USPS tracking link and my tracking said- Expected Delivery By: September 12, 2011. Thats Monday, GG absolutely rocks with getting things shipped as quickly as possible and my excitement level just went up and I did not think that to be possible, testing and video begins on Tuesday. Pictures and 1st impressions will be posted on Monday. Wow!

Wow, DD that is fast! Can't wait to see the in hand pics of these, my tracking still says Wednesday :sad: so I guessvwe will have to live through you for a couple of days! GG does rock getting stuff shipped out fast!

That's awesome DD! Looking forward to your initial thoughts!

Can't wait for the reviews. Quick g to the sigmoid and quick reviews. I like it.

I really hate you people in Georgia! hahaha

I just checked mine, and it still says the 14th. Although mine will probably be passing through Georgia on the 12th!

Scheduled Delivery:
Wednesday, 09/14/2011, By End of Day

Last Location:
Arrived - Jacksonville, FL, United States, Saturday, 09/10/2011

Additional Information Shipped/Billed On:09/09/2011Type:packageWeight:10.00 lbs

Shipment Progress

Location Date Local Time Activity
Jacksonville, FL, United States 09/10/2011 3:57 A.M. Arrival Scan
Orlando, FL, United States 09/10/2011 12:21 A.M. Departure Scan
Orlando, FL, United States 09/09/2011 4:31 P.M. Pickup Scan
United States 09/09/2011 1:15 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

It looks like mine will be at my house when i get off work on monday. Hopefully they will arrive before lunch and I will get off work early enough to hit a few buckets.

Congrats to all of the testers!!

My delivery normally is around 1 but sometimes they deliver as late as 5, I am certainly pulling for the 1 p.m. delivery, I would probably have to head back out to the course to visit the driving range.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

My delivery normally is around 1 but sometimes they deliver as late as 5, I am certainly pulling for the 1 p.m. delivery, I would probably have to head back out to the course to visit the driving range.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

I say head out to Lake Jonesco Monday afternoon and we'll test them together! :D

Really looking forward to hearing how these clubs are!

I say head out to Lake Jonesco Monday afternoon and we'll test them together! :D

Looks like mine won't be delivered until Tuesday.

That's awesome DD. Can't wait to start seeing the reviews to start. Time to get this party started!! It is very interesting that several of the testers got selected with graphite shafts. I have never used a graphite shaft in my irons so this will be enlightening to see how they work out for everyone.

Graphite shafts come in stiff and x stiff flexes now in case you didn't know. They aren't just for woods anymore.

Looks like mine won't be delivered until Tuesday.

Now I am wondering, the USPS site has not updated anything except "Acceptance" in the status, the expected delivery is still Sept. 12th though, so we will see.

Now I am wondering, the USPS site has not updated anything except "Acceptance" in the status, the expected delivery is still Sept. 12th though, so we will see.

Mine is being shipped UPS, not USPS.

How many times a day are you checking the tracking on these buddy? :D It's amazing how fast GG gets these out and on the road for everyone, I wonder when she finds time to sleep, lol. It's looking like I'll be the odd man out on this one as I head back out of state for work the same day mine are due to show up, but hope it will be a shorter week as I'm working 6 days out and 9 to 10 hour days this week. Mine should be here Thursday and I hope to be back home by the following Monday, one week after you have yours in hand.

No doubt these will be a blast to swap into the bag and begin the testing. In fact, I may have to look for a new bag as a back to work present to myself. We wouldn't want these to go in just any old bag, haha.

How many times a day are you checking the tracking on these buddy? :D It's amazing how fast GG gets these out and on the road for everyone, I wonder when she finds time to sleep, lol. It's looking like I'll be the odd man out on this one as I head back out of state for work the same day mine are due to show up, but hope it will be a shorter week as I'm working 6 days out and 9 to 10 hour days this week. Mine should be here Thursday and I hope to be back home by the following Monday, one week after you have yours in hand.

No doubt these will be a blast to swap into the bag and begin the testing. In fact, I may have to look for a new bag as a back to work present to myself. We wouldn't want these to go in just any old bag, haha.

No more than 6 duey, I mean it does make them travel faster, right? :D
I hate you will have that down time right off the bat, that has got to hurt. When I signed up I stated that I will be heading to Hawaii for 2 weeks on the 21st so I will be out of pocket on the testing then, but I plan to get in a lot of testing before I go and of course after I return. A new bag sound good buddy.

You can bet I'll be bringing them bad boys back to Council Bluffs with me for days I'm off early. I should also be able to get them on a monitor once or twice while here. Why not take the new sticks to Hawaii with you DD? See how those babies play in the breeze, lol.

I was kinda hoping since one of our fellow testers.....ahem.....Yoccos.....cough...cough....was at THP headquarters tonight that we might get some in hand pics from him.....I mean we know he knows how to use a video camera:D

I was kinda hoping since one of our fellow testers.....ahem.....Yoccos.....cough...cough....was at THP headquarters tonight that we might get some in hand pics from him.....I mean we know he knows how to use a video camera:D

Lol, great point. What's up with that Yoc? Bring it man.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Thanks Adams Golf and THP for this! Didn't get to post here yet. Another great testing opportunity from THP!!

Adams has suggested that the in-hand photos come from the testers. Also they have all shipped, so they aren't at THP HQ anymore anyway.

Back