Forum Testing Signup - Jumbo Max Grips

Speaking of random thoughts. I grabbed my putter last night with the SS 2.0 on it and gripped it like I would a normal club. It didn't feel terrible. So I guess I really can't wait to get this testing started.

I did the same thing with a tennis racquet the other day haha. Definitely excited.

Got a UPS notification today, grips should arrive tomorrow! Unfortunately, I won't be able to do anything until Saturday when I can regrip and begin my field testing. I'll have my initial thoughts up when they arrive and when I get home from my night shift.

Grips have arrived. Boom!

BOOM! So intrigued by these things. I cannot wait.

Dang that was quick! I suspect mine will take longer than most folks, being out west and all!
I knew moving into a UPS warehouse would pay off at some point!

You're gonna have to come down and test out firsthand!

I did pull out the old Jumbo Max grip I have installed on a shaft and its a large.....when I should've been using a medium. Random thought....

I saw that old thread where you tried one. How did it work then and how do you think it is going to go this time?

I saw that old thread where you tried one. How did it work then and how do you think it is going to go this time?

Honestly, its been well over a year and I dont remember the details too well. I will touch on it in my initial write up.

I still haven't received my conformation shipping email yet... :-/

FWIW, I didn't get one and they just showed up at the house.

Im sure they are coming Drew. Remain patient and before you know it they will be there.

Hey guys, let's please not turn this into a constant "where are my grips" and "mine aren't here yet" thread.

FWIW, you will only receive a shipment notification if you are personally signed up for the UPS MyChoice program.

Hey guys, let's please not turn this into a constant "where are my grips" and "mine aren't here yet" thread.

FWIW, you will only receive a shipment notification if you are personally signed up for the UPS MyChoice program.

But I haven't received mine yet Cookie! :)

Back