Forum Testing Signup - Jumbo Max Grips

Great group of testers have fun with it guys. Cant wait to start reading through your reviews and thoughts.

I was convinced that I would measure into a small grip myself; however, when I printed out the template I measured into a medium. Go figure. I never considered larger grips as I always wrote them off as for people with large hands; however, I have a pretty hard right to left ball flight, so I really can't wait to get these installed and start the testing.

I'm just barely smaller than the range for Medium, and it said between sizes should go smaller, so that's what I'm doing. I'm probably the least likely candidate for big grips (small hands AND a left to right shape), so I figure if they work for me, they'll work for darn near anyone!

Congratulations guys and really looking forward to reading your thoughts. Do any of the testers play a fade?
I definitely fade my ball. Not because I want to though..haha

I was convinced that I would measure into a small grip myself; however, when I printed out the template I measured into a medium. Go figure. I never considered larger grips as I always wrote them off as for people with large hands; however, I have a pretty hard right to left ball flight, so I really can't wait to get these installed and start the testing.
I had the same thing. I figured I would be in a small because of my short sausage like fingers but its a medium for me as well. I like oversized putter grips but never considered any other oversized grips. I cant wait to get these on my clubs.

Good to see that a few of you have some left to right in your ball flight. I'm curious to see how these grips work for you guys. I've got some left to right as well but it has nothing to do with my hands or grips.
I am too since that's my ball flight. Nice to see a bunch of first timers in this one!

Congrats everyone, should be a fun follow along and interested to see outcomes. Someone in close proximity getting a set...hmmm...please?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Looking forward to putting these on and yes Doug you can fondle my grips.

Should be interesting to try a new grip and see how it effects my game.

Thank you for this opportunity.

Looking forward to putting these on and yes Doug you can fondle my grips.

Thank you for this opportunity.
Hmmm...well...OK, I at least wear two gloves. Safty first.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Congrats everyone. Solid group of testers. Im looking forward to following along

I never considered myself having a large hand, however I fitted for the Large grips. My ball flight has been a slight fade, however today at the range I was drawing the ball like no other.

Thanks again THP for selecting me as a first time tester!

Congrats to all the testers. Im interested in the thought and will for sure be swinning Cookies when he gets them installed

Congrats to the chosen testers! Good luck and have fun.

Congrats to our testers. Hope the grips work out for you, as they have for me.

Congrats to the testers! I'll be interested to hear how these work.

I really like the feedback on measuring and matching. This should be a fun test.

Okay, I give up?????? Got the message that I have been selected and got the PM from War Eagle, but I just don't see a website URL to get the fitting information. At least not in the message I received. Really excited about this testing and looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Congrats to all the testers.

Congrats to the testers! I will be quite interested in the feedback, might be worth checking out in the offseason.

Looks like a good group. Can't wait to hear some feedback on these grips

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Hope it doesn't make your fades worse, when I started golf I had fade problems, put a oversized Winn grip on it and it turned into a giant slice. Looking forward to your reviews!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Thank you. Found it.... printed chart... says LG for large.. passed on info to War Eagle. I am so ready to do this.

If they in any way impact my fade positively, I will be in awe.

On the day they arrive, I will take them and my Mizuno clubs down to be fitted (-.75) and the grips installed. Oh Happy day!

Had the same issue and wound up going to their site and printing out the chart. Sitting at an XL grip. If that chart is anatomically correct, I have a freakishly long thumb.

Just saw a commercial on TGC and it reminded me how excited I am about this one.

38% more turning power for straighter and longer shots

Quiets hands in the short game

Some nice claims, anxious to see what they do for me!

Just saw a commercial on TGC and it reminded me how excited I am about this one.
38% more turning power for straighter and longer shots
Quiets hands in the short game
Some nice claims, anxious to see what they do for me!

You and me both. Definitely going to be an interesting one. To think I was just starting to enjoy my set of Pures I put on last month. Luckily they are easy on and easy off!

Anybody concerned about the extra weight in the grip and how that might change things? I'll probably have some lead tape ready to go, just in case.

Back