Forum Testing Signup - Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 Irons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all the chosen testers!! Can't wait to read the reviews

congrats guys. Great group of testings and can't wait to hear these guys feedback.

congrats to the testers, interesting to hear the feedback.

Congratulations to the testers! Look forward to hearing about these irons.

Sweet! Congrats to the testers. Definitely familiar with most of your review work (I've crib-noted off it!), so I'm excited to read your reviews!

Congrats guys! I have a hard time locating a shop here that sell W/S clubs so I have never hit one. Looking forward to the reviews!

Congrats to the chosen three! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on these!

I have my fingers crossed for Monday. Leaving for Minneapolis on Tuesday for stop at Golftec for some hard data and fitting for these beauties and then a company golf tournament the next day.

Wilson Staff!

Wilson Staff!

I love Wilson's stuff and I'm really excited to see them break out on tour again. Would love to test these irons, they look awesome.

I love Wilson's stuff and I'm really excited to see them break out on tour again. Would love to test these irons, they look awesome.

Please read the first post again. Testers were selected.

Ummm, better check the first post. Testers were picked a long time ago. Also you need to follow the instructions on how to sign up.

But welcome to THP!

EDIT: Too slow.

1. What irons do you currently play? Wilson Staff PI5
2. What is your handicap index? 6
3. What shafts do you play in your irons (material & flex & brand)? steel/stiff/true temper s300
4. Are you right handed or left handed? right
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? just joined!

3. What shafts do you play in your irons (material & flex & brand)? steel/stiff/true temper s300

Hey man, The selection for these irons happened a year and a half ago.... Stay active and there will be plenty of testing opportunities!

Wow...

These were tested back in 2011...

That might have been the most epic late sign up ever.

THPing on Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back