Forum Testing - Vibram Five Finger Golf Shoe Sign-up

A great set of testers:
Testers
jjcgolf72
sanzabar
checkered
golfinFF
GreekgodX
I can't wait to hear what you all think!

Way to go testers! GolfinFF, I'm looking forward to seeing these in person sometime soon!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Forum Testing - Vibram Five Finger Golf Shoe Sign-up

I got out to the local retailer to try out sizes this morning. They didn't have the Vclassic line in stock to try so we tried a couple different styles and found the right size.

I picked up some socks to go with them for testing

Way to go testers! GolfinFF, I'm looking forward to seeing these in person sometime soon!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

You bet! We need to get in some golf and practice time in

Another word of warning: Barefoot shoes are addictive.

Another word of warning: Barefoot shoes are addictive.

Oh so true, I have minimus, ecco's and mprojects and now these. I have my eyes on more as the comfort is outstanding and feel of everything under you is fantastic. Wish they made some I could wear at work.

Yeah, I think my profound fondness for barefoot and minimalist shoes is because of the hours I spend in boots! My only real bummer is that I've got a constructed ankle and can't take the impact of running in full-on barefoot shoes. But for lifting or cross-fit type workouts without running, not much beats a pair of vibrams.

I'm excited about this as I've always wondered about these types of shoes. I've always loved being barefooted indoors or out, but always been hesitant to try these based on looks and how they'd feel on my feet. Will be interesting for sure.

I'm excited about this as I've always wondered about these types of shoes. I've always loved being barefooted indoors or out, but always been hesitant to try these based on looks and how they'd feel on my feet. Will be interesting for sure.

Can't wait to see em on your feet man! I'm sure it will be weird at first, but you might be a total convert after using these.

Maybe I should wait to ask this once the review thread pops up, but how many of you testers have wore any five finger shoes in the past?

Maybe I should wait to ask this once the review thread pops up, but how many of you testers have wore any five finger shoes in the past?

I have not, barefoot and minimalist(referencing drop heel to toe) yes. I have been curious about five fingers for awhile just haven't pulled the trigger.

I haven't ever worn any five finger shoes. I do have some socks, but never the shoes.

Back