Forum Testing - Vibram Five Finger Golf Shoe Sign-up

I'm going to keep tabs on this one too. The most interesting thing will be walking a round in them.

Btw, I don't remember the brand, but there are socks that can be used with these. I haven't tried them, tho.

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/accessories-injinji-noshow.htm

US218-Hero.png

I'm a pro sock guy. But majority of what you hear from people who wear these love them. I just keep thinking about hot summer days when out walking the course.
We have a ton of people down here that love them. I am not one of those people.

If I get the opportunity to test them out, I'd probably get a couple of those socks and try them both ways...

If I get the opportunity to test them out, I'd probably get a couple of those socks and try them both ways...

I was thinking the same thing. Be nice to know both ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldnt be surprised if they sent a few pairs witht he shoes to the testers

I wouldnt be surprised if they sent a few pairs witht he shoes to the testers

That would be cool. I think quite a few people would like to try them with socks haha

I had a pair of the non golf shoes, I wore them doing water sports as they gave some protection on rocky soil.

I tried wearing them on pavement, and just didn't work for my stride. I think it could work pretty well on grass so I am interested to see how this thread weather I get chosen as a tester or not.

I did not wear the socks (since they were wet most of the time anyway) and for me, I don't think I could have fit them in. It will really depend on the sizing for each person whether or not they will want to wear the socks with them.

The guy next to me at the range was wearing the trail version, he said he absolutely loved playing golf in them. His one caveat was he never wears them on courses with lots of sand.

The guy next to me at the range was wearing the trail version, he said he absolutely loved playing golf in them. His one caveat was he never wears them on courses with lots of sand.

Did you tell him to keep his ball out of the sand and then it's not an issue? That's what I do.

I used to wear those socks with regular boots during hikes. If they fit your feet right they are so nice and for me they reduced blisters a lot.

What's the issue with lots of sand?

If I were chosen id find out fast... Always find the sand...

If I were chosen id find out fast... Always find the sand...

I'd be right there with you trying them out in the sand...for how much time I spend in the sand you'd think I would be better from it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Congrats everyone. Looking forward to seeing the feedback on these.

Congrats to the testers...I will enjoy following along with your insights

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Congratulations guys. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Congrats guys!! Really looking forward to the feedback on these

congrats to the testers!

I cant wait to see pics of you guys wearing them

Congrats testers. Looking forward to the reviews

Congrats to the testers.

Congrats testers!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Back