Forum Testing - Vibram Five Finger Golf Shoe Sign-up

1. What is your preferred style of golf shoe? Classic look. Only because I haven't gotten into any other looks in golf shoes yet. And spikes, but I have played spikeless and saw no flaw until they got worn.

2. What is your first choice for the Vibram Golf Shoe, from the options found here? V-Classic LR. Love the classic look

3. What is your second choice? Speed xc

Monday morning bump, get your info in while you can.

Thanks THP and Vibram for the opportunity.

1. What is your preferred style of golf shoe?
My preferred style of golf shoe is a minimal spikeless shoe (puma faas) unless it is wet, then I prefer one with traditional spikes for more traction

2. What is your first choice for the Vibram Golf Shoe, from the options found here?
V-Classic

3. What is your second choice?
Speed XC Lite

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Love seeing all the entries coming for this one, keep the sign-ups coming!

These are a truly unique product that should have almost everyone chomping at the bit.

Little afternoon bump. Anyone else want to try and test these out?

I am a newbie here but Ive worn Vibrams on the golf course for years. I just got a new pair of treksport sandals for this summer to replace the KSOs I have played with for years. Im thinking that something with some traction might do me some good.
Vibram KSO

2. What is your first choice for the Vibram Golf Shoe, from the options found here?
V-Classic

Treksport

Spikeless athletic shoes

2. What is your first choice for the Vibram Golf Shoe?
V-Classic in white/grey

Speed CX Lite in blue/grey

Very interesting. Always thought about trying out shoes like this for athletic enterprises, but the cost has always dissuaded me. Perhaps this testing could put my fears at ease.

1. What is your preferred style of golf shoe? Spikeless
2. What is your first choice for the Vibram Golf Shoe? V-Classic LR
3. What is your second choice? V Classic

any more interest out there?

These would be such a unique testing oppurtunity. I talked to a guy I work with who wears these type of shoes, and he told me the first thing you have to do is figure out the best way to slip them on. He also mentioned having short toe nails is a must.

If you look on Vibram's website it gives an example of how to get them on...The hardest part is making sure your toes are in the proper slots...my brother-in-law loves them (for running)

1. What is your preferred style of golf shoe? spikeless
2. What is your first choice for the Vibram Golf Shoe, from the options found here? V Classic LR
3. What is your second choice? V Classic

If you look on Vibram's website it gives an example of how to get them on...The hardest part is making sure your toes are in the proper slots...my brother-in-law loves them (for running)

He is absolutely correct. When I slip them on I shove my toes in and it's easy to get the big one into his slot, but the others all need a bit of help usually from my fingers. Once all the toes are in their right place I pull the back heel part up over my heel and viola! I thought I was doing it pretty well till I saw a girl who just slides her foot in, wiggles her toes about and she's in. She's got skills.

Anyway this thread got me thinking and yesterday I wore my Vibrams for the back nine and I really liked them for golf.

Thanks for a great opportunity THP!!

Always wear FootJoys Reelfit

2. What is your first choice for the Vibram Golf Shoe, from the options?

V-Classic LR

Speed XC-Lite

1. What is your preferred style of golf shoe?: Spikeless (FJ Contour/Ecco Street Premier)
2. What is your first choice for the Vibram Golf Shoe: V - Classic (white/grey)
3. What is your second choice?: V - Classic LR

Size 40.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Forum Testing - Vibram Five Finger Golf Shoe Sign-up

Thank you THP and Vibram for this amazing opportunity for 5 lucky members!

Sporty/Athletic with spikes (e.g. Nike Lunar Control)

2. What is your first choice for the Vibram Golf Shoe, from the options?

V-Classic (black)

Speed XC (black)

Will throw my name in on this one, thought it was already closed up!

Ecco biom/biom hybrid. These fit my feet great.

2. What is your first choice for the Vibram Golf Shoe?
V-Classic LR in white/Brown size 43

V-Classic in black size 43

The longer this sign up goes, the more and more intrigued I am about these. I've never tried anything like this before. Interested in the feedback for sure

The longer this sign up goes, the more and more intrigued I am about these. I've never tried anything like this before. Interested in the feedback for sure

I agree fully with you on this. I have worn minimalist (0mm heel to toe drop) shoes for golfing and running but never have tried the extreme minimalist vibrams. People that wear them swear by them...I can't wait to see the feedback on these

Testers haven't been announced yet, keep the entries coming!

I'm really looking forward to hearing what these are all about.

Cookie you would look awesome in these!!!
Testers haven't been announced yet, keep the entries coming!

I'm really looking forward to hearing what these are all about.

Cookie you would look awesome in these!!!

I really think anybody would look funny in these, I want to get picked and try them and at the same time... I'm not sure.

they look so comfortable, but so weird

I really flip-flopped (no pun intended) on these, but what the heck....

1. What is your preferred style of golf shoe? Ecco biom/biom hybrid. Spikeless, added support, and I can get away with wearing them to work.

2. What is your first choice for the Vibram Golf Shoe? V-Classic LR

3. What is your second choice? V-Classic

I really think anybody would look funny in these, I want to get picked and try them and at the same time... I'm not sure.

they look so comfortable, but so weird
Kind of my thoughts as well. These are pretty out there, and following the testing should be a lot of fun.

Kind of my thoughts as well. These are pretty out there, and following the testing should be a lot of fun.

the most interesting part will probably be what the other people say when they see the testers wear them :banana:

[/banter ]

Back