Forum Thread Highlights

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
WIth the birth of the new home page last week, one of the new features on it is “From the Forum” section where we take some fun threads and make them features. You can find it on the bottom of the home page and see a few that have been highlighted already.

With our two way engagement of home page and forum, it is a fun way to share the fun conversations here.

Cool feature @JB.

Love this idea and addition. The flow to and from each the homepage and forum to its counterpart only makes the community better.

I did notice that the first time I looked at the newly improved home page and thought that was a great feature.

Good added feature

Great idea.

Good idea

Awesome idea - not only makes for smooth flow, but also invites visitors into the forums if they're not already a part of it.

that's a very good idea, and I love the connection of the forum and home page. A cool way to highlight threads and get more people in here conversing!

cool, I like the idea of making them more integrated, as it is I kinda skip the homepage and head straight to the forum lol.

cool, I like the idea of making them more integrated, as it is I kinda skip the homepage and head straight to the forum lol.

hahah Don't worry I still get most of the content from y'all in the review threads you post! Always just thought the Homepage and Forum were a bit disjointed. my 0.5 cents.

hahah Don't worry I still get most of the content from y'all in the review threads you post! Always just thought the Homepage and Forum were a bit disjointed. my 0.5 cents.
Im just teasing brother, no worries at all. I’d agree and it’s why I absolutely LOVE this feature.

Im just teasing brother, no worries at all. I’d agree and it’s why I absolutely LOVE this feature.
agreed, just checked it out and this is a cool improvement! excuse me, gotta go learn about KZG.

Very cool, thanks for the heads up.

Back