WTB (FOUND a set!!) Iron Set - Stiff Flex and +1"

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowEndTalent

Reaction score
Handicap
A good friend's son has learned that he can hit a golf ball a country mile.
Looking for an inexpensive iron set in case golf isn't his bag.
4-P, 4-G, 5-P, 5-G...whatever works, but he needs at least +1" length as he is tall.

Thanks!

Graphite or steel?

Graphite or steel?

No preference based on this possibly being a short-term pursuit.
He played a round yesterday with graphite and claimed to "like how light they were."
At this point I think either would be an option.

I know I have a few Matrix Studio 84 stiff shafts that I could use. I'll have to see what kind of iron heads I have to use. I'll let you now what I come up with.

How soon is he looking to get them? I may be springing for a used set but they need to be shipped and then fitted to me which would take a bit. Set is Taylor Made Burner 2.0, 5-PW. I don't recall exact specs but they are extended by I think 1.5 inches as I'm 6'5.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Time is of the essence as he is trying to get as many days in "this season" as possible, Thanks!

Argh, I would expect would be at least two weeks before they could reach him. Too much of an addict to not have any clubs to play while waiting for new ones to be fitted lol.

Argh, I would expect would be at least two weeks before they could reach him. Too much of an addict to not have any clubs to play while waiting for new ones to be fitted lol.

Keep me posted, when you are in a position to part with them, and I'll see if he has landed anything by then. Thanks!!

Absolutely!

A good friend's son has learned that he can hit a golf ball a country mile.
Looking for an inexpensive iron set in case golf isn't his bag.
4-P, 4-G, 5-P, 5-G...whatever works, but he needs at least +1" length as he is tall.

Thanks!
I've got an an old set of Titleist 712 AP1s. Stiff shafts and +1.5 in length.

THANKS TO ALL!
He landed a set of M4's this afternoon.

MODS, please lock/ close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back