Fourteen Golf? What do you know?

bryanys

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all,thanks for reading and hopefully responding. I've been a fan of Fourteen Golf for quite sometime now and have experimented with their RM series of wedges. Probably will be doing some more experimenting with the brand, I'm really happy with the clubs. I'm using their irons and will probably use their wedges again. I have not used their woods or hybrids, but will probably experiment with those too. Thankfully here in Socal, a lot of the golf manufacturers set up here and the shops I frequent care a fair amount of Fourteen products. For those of you that have used or are currently using their products, please shed some light on the brand. Thanks so much for the help guys!!

Socal golfers, let's meet up!!

I've owned a few. Started with TC 770 irons forged, the HI Fli 550 driving irons. Then a set of TC1000s that I got refinished at The Iron Factory. Owned a set of RM-11 wedges as well as a J Spec, FH1000s, currently gaming RM-12 wedges, and really jones img for a set of TC 888 irons(even though I just got a set of Z545 irons I reshafted with recoils).

also bought my dad a set of TC 660 he games for a long time

So I know a little bit.

here are a few of mine...

0c2d9233ca45d060e39d0bce5c409633_zpsfd491cc3.jpg

fe29213ecc791ac660928c26b4ee59de_zpsd67e7fe7.jpg

afd381ebcaab066b5f5b509c54fde560_zpsda497372.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsfb041329.jpg

8-1_zpse4adca44.jpg

246cc7b82509867b50baaef0610c4df9_zpsb057f41f.jpg.html

2146b201.jpg

af1c76f3465e6b3b9bbe5687106e258b_zps8a61a4e5.jpg

Last edited:
I've owned a few. Started with TC 770 irons forged, the HI Fli 550 driving irons. Then a set of TC1000s that I got refinished at The Iron Factory. Owned a set of RM-11 wedges as well as a J Spec, FH1000s, currently gaming RM-12 wedges, and really jones img for a set of TC 888 irons(even though I just got a set of Z545 irons I reshafted with recoils).

also bought my dad a set of TC 660 he games for a long time

So I know a little bit.

Nice, thanks for responding. Are you familiar with the RM -11's to? If so, what are the differences between the 11's and 12's? The irons and wedges feel great, shot a great round today here in Socal before the rain came in

I Added pics. They were similar. Different grinds.

Nice, thanks for responding. Are you familiar with the RM -11's to? If so, what are the differences between the 11's and 12's? The irons and wedges feel great, shot a great round today here in Socal before the rain came in

I was thinking of adding the RM wedges before I picked my current set. I was debating going all JDM but changed my mind last second. Mostly because of good deals and lack of reviews on the item.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking of adding the RM wedges before I picked my current set. I was debating going all JDM but changed my mind last second. Mostly because of good deals and lack of reviews on the item.

Hey Jay, some JDM clubs are good to have in the bag, for me personally at least. I feel that the Fourteen wedges and irons that I use are pretty awesome. I do like the Taylormade drivers, they for me, are the best in the market, but JDM irons and wedges are the way to go. One of my buddies, who's a great golfer, swears by Mizuno irons and wedges.

Hey Jay, some JDM clubs are good to have in the bag, for me personally at least. I feel that the Fourteen wedges and irons that I use are pretty awesome. I do like the Taylormade drivers, they for me, are the best in the market, but JDM irons and wedges are the way to go. One of my buddies, who's a great golfer, swears by Mizuno irons and wedges.

I gamed Mizuno mp57 an amazing set, with woods by TM it was a solid set up. As of late I am not quite a fan of TM woods, but R9 is still in my bag. JDM irons I believe will make their way into my bag next overhaul, I am really liking their forging processing and raw finishes as well as different sole shapes and heads. Unfortunately there are no stores which carry them to test out

I gamed Mizuno mp57 an amazing set, with woods by TM it was a solid set up. As of late I am not quite a fan of TM woods, but R9 is still in my bag. JDM irons I believe will make their way into my bag next overhaul, I am really liking their forging processing and raw finishes as well as different sole shapes and heads. Unfortunately there are no stores which carry them to test out

Jays, you're only 1284 miles away from Los Angeles, come on down here, I'll be glad to show you some spots that specialize in JDM. Miura, Fourteen, Honma, Mizuno; if you're ever in Socal, look me up

Jays, you're only 1284 miles away from Los Angeles, come on down here, I'll be glad to show you some spots that specialize in JDM. Miura, Fourteen, Honma, Mizuno; if you're ever in Socal, look me up

That is awesome, that would be great. I will see when I am able for sure.

These guys got a little more exposure with Chad Collins being up near the top of the leaderboard over the weekend at the Greenbrier Classic. Made me search it on THP and now I know.

Back