Reaction score
Handicap
my swing
I am glad to see him go more classic with the pants and shoes at Augusta

Tadashi70

Albatross 2019 Club Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The shoes are fine, the joggers just look sloppy.
Agreed, the joggers are weird. I understand it shows off the full high top and its exposure. But there are only a few of us that like the high tops.

On a side not, this guy we got paired with today called my RF then followed it up with Michelle Wei due to me wearing my Nike Flyknit Chukkas. I think I beat by 12 or 13 and gave him forward tees.

Trout Bum

Regional Rival
Albatross 2019 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
He was on the range yesterday in those things, they're just so far from traditional it's hard to take. Gotta be the pants

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Reaction score
He was on the range yesterday in those things, they're just so far from traditional it's hard to take. Gotta be the pants
I guess he couldn't resist rocking them during practice!

Girardcorp

Reaction score
Handicap
Rickie was wearing the high tops this morning at the clubhouse.. Looks like he's wearing them for the first round.

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Rickie was wearing the high tops this morning at the clubhouse.. Looks like he's wearing them for the first round.
He has them on right now with the joggers.

mpeterson

Team THP for Life
Reaction score
Handicap
Has the high tops and joggers on at the range, it seems.

ddec

Albatross 2019 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Fowler rocking the hi-tops today. Perhaps time to change the title of the thread:alien:

NullNomad

1/2 Wandering Bear
Albatross 2019 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
work
Fowler Hi-Top sighting at The Masters...

Fowler Hi-Top sighting at The Masters...

Looks like Ricky is sporting the Hi-Tops on day one, unless he is on the range this morning in full on casual mode.

Although I'm not a fan of the shoe, I am a fan of him. I just wonder if it is going to continue to be a distraction and talking point against the backdrop of such tradition at Augusta.

ddec

Albatross 2019 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Looks like Ricky is sporting the Hi-Tops on day one, unless he is on the range this morning in full on casual mode.

Although I'm not a fan of the shoe, I am a fan of him. I just wonder if it is going to continue to be a distraction and talking point against the backdrop of such tradition at Augusta.
merged with the Fowler Masters scripting conversation.

I don't think his apparel is going to be a distraction at all. No more distracting than the crazy styles of the 70's or Doug Sanders.

jrex1434

Reaction score
Handicap
I thought it was kind of funny when I saw him in the Joggers and hi tops to start the day, when nobody expected him to be in them.

funkysi

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
What is he wearing today? He looks like a clown. Puma has jumped the shark, they were really great a year or two back with bold designs but it's like they're trying too hard to be cool now and it just looks sad.

tpluff

I <3 GAWLF
Albatross 2019 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Winter
What is he wearing today? He looks like a clown. Puma has jumped the shark, they were really great a year or two back with bold designs but it's like they're trying too hard to be cool now and it just looks sad.
Ricky requested this design. It came straight from him from what I understand. Cobra is just meeting his needs/wants, and the consumer is clamoring for it (in reference to it going from Ricky exclusive to limited edition to product launch quickly)

It's intriguing to a particular segment and they are going to rock the heck out of those high tops.

funkysi

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Ricky requested this design. It came straight from him from what I understand. Cobra is just meeting his needs/wants, and the consumer is clamoring for it (in reference to it going from Ricky exclusive to limited edition to product launch quickly)

It's intriguing to a particular segment and they are going to rock the heck out of those high tops.
The high tops I can see being popular but the pants are ridiculous.
That style is meat to be drop crotch/low ride but he wears them normal crotch like the bottoms of an
80s jumpsuit.

chpar4

Albatross 2019 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The high tops I can see being popular but the pants are ridiculous.
That style is meat to be drop crotch/low ride but he wears them normal crotch like the bottoms of an
80s jumpsuit.
Reminds me of my kid with a load in his diaper.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in