Nuevo_eph

Reaction score
Handicap
Details here:

http://www.taylormadegolf.com/burner/events.aspx

Hopefully some of us get one.

Updated with this info:

"poking around a bit I see that it helps if you input the following:

current clubs are 1/2-5 years old, handicap 5-20, buy 4+ times a year, play TaylorMade, Callaway, Cobra, Cleveland, Titleist, Ping, Adams, Mizuno, or Nike irons, and maybe or definitely plan to buy irons in the next year."

Last edited:
Nice one Nuevo! I'm gonna try that link for sure.

Great find! Unfortunately, yet again, it is only open to US residents, otherwise I'd be all over it!

That's a pain.

Man, if I only had another 6 iron... That would really improve my scores, that...

Thanks dude!

Thanks!

Thanks, I's in!

poking around a bit I see that it helps if you input the following:

current clubs are 1/2-5 years old, handicap 5-20, buy 4+ times a year, play TaylorMade, Callaway, Cobra, Cleveland, Titleist, Ping, Adams, Mizuno, or Nike irons, and maybe or definitely plan to buy irons in the next year.

Signed up, thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for sharing, I'll give it a shot.

How many 6 irons did they give out of the 09's? I remember receiving one at least 3 months before they hit the retail shelves.

Man, if I only had another 6 iron... That would really improve my scores, that...

Haha agreed, I played most of the season sans 6-iron because it still had its sticker on it and it was my indoor practice club :p

How about the video of DJ hitting the 3 iron 256 yds.

Thanks Nuevo_eph.

Uh DJ hit the Burner 2.0 3 iron 274? Wow, only 6 yards short of TC's 3i. :laughing:

It looks like the next round will be Feb 1 if I am reading correctly... first 6667 entries get one... you guys understand the same thing reading the rules? So the trick is to enter right away on the 1st?

Details here:

http://www.taylormadegolf.com/burner/events.aspx

Hopefully some of us get one.

Updated with this info:

"poking around a bit I see that it helps if you input the following:

current clubs are 1/2-5 years old, handicap 5-20, buy 4+ times a year, play TaylorMade, Callaway, Cobra, Cleveland, Titleist, Ping, Adams, Mizuno, or Nike irons, and maybe or definitely plan to buy irons in the next year."

Why does this matter?

Reminder for start of the new month and a new round of giveaways!

Make sure your entry has this info to be eligible:

— Entrants with 5-20 handicaps
— Entrants who make more than 3 golf purchases a year
— Entrants who currently play TaylorMade, Callaway, Cobra, Cleveland, Titleist, Ping, Adams, Mizuno, or Nike irons
— Entrants who have owned their current irons more than 6 months and less than 5 years
— Entrants who play two or more times per month
— Entrants who "definitely" or "maybe" plan on purchasing irons in the next 12 months

Reminder for start of the new month and a new round of giveaways!

Do we have to re- sign up for these since it's a new month?

Entered again for this round, thanks

I believe so.

Back