Free Golf, Hunterdon County NJ Private course

millsan1

I've figured this game out! Oh wait, no I haven't
Reaction score
Handicap
14?
Good news for my area peeps.

I have some guest passes to my club I need to use.

Best way to use them is to play with some THPers.

Club is Oak Hill in Hunterdon County, NJ

Saturday September 21, 2PM tee time

Who is in? Golf, on me, at a private club.

fuffle master
FrancisD
LoffKat
JayB

I think 8 will be the limit, with Loffkat and I taking up two spots.

So up for grabs, 6 free rounds.

I won't have all the cool stuff fuffle had, but hey, it's free golf at a private course.

1 Millsan1
2 Loffkat
3 @brianmk24

Last edited:
Hey, that's less than an hour from my neck of the woods! Would love to join you if I can.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Lmk. I'm thinking the Saturday is better. We have to tee off after 2 and it's football season.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I have to check with my wife to see when she is leaving for Sweden. But, timing is good I am in.

Thanks for setting this up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm supposed to be moving the week before that (if everything goes according to plan) so I'll definitely keep checking to see if there are still slots as we get closer. I don't want to commit though since we don't yet have all the inspections done.

Damn, just checked and it looks like BC is coming to Rutgers for a game on the 21st. Doesn't look like I can make it, but if you guys end up going on another date and are looking for a 4th, I'm in.

OK, updated.

Free golf and no one yet? That's disappointing. I hope we can get this together, it would be fun.

Possibility. Your about 1 1/2 hours from me which is about what it took for me recently to get to Architects.

My bday near that time though and may travel. Will know closer to the time.

Always love to try out new courses and it is much appreciated for you to offer. :)

If open spots still then let you know closer to the time.
I have this one next week. Kind of halfway for me to yours. https://www.roxiticus.com

Some pics I got of Architects recently...

c1b8e2c58e8176c7f75cd590905429c3.jpg
3af8185eb80ca66983fb20d1579e704c.jpg
80cb996a39b2c2d8a67cf70b20b541b0.jpg
06dab0f7525aae52e0e0dec9ff169ff2.jpg
c1d34d80709021a688245fb7e53481db.jpg
5c83f17d4e2cb56010a85458b2ee30db.jpg

Sounds awesome. I will confirm my availability at the beginning of the week after i get a chance to look at my work travel schedule!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s maybe an hour from me.
let me look at work - I work in a hotel.
May be busy that Saturday. I run high end events - $100K weddings.
xheck tomorrow -yeah working

I live about an hour away and would love to play if you have an opening. I played with somebody last year who said the course was very nice.

hackasack;n8896707 said:
I live about an hour away and would love to play if you have an opening. I played with somebody last year who said the course was very nice.
Happy to have you

Great gesture! I'd love to play since I couldn't make it to Glen Mills. I can find something from the prize closet to bring along too.

hackasack;n8896806 said:
I'm your neighbor Brian. South Plainfield.

Hey neighbor! Hope that you can make it to this and/or let's play Rutgers/somewhere sometime.

Sure thing. I've played Rutgers a few times this year. It's usually in great shape, but this year the fairways have been terrible for some reason. See you at OH.

Well I was really looking forward to playing a round with you guys and Millsan1 thanks for the invite. Unfortunately I went on my usual 26 mile bike ride yesterday and took a spill and broke my hip. In the hospital now awaiting surgery. Again, thanks for the generous offer.

hackasack;n8898189 said:
Well I was really looking forward to playing a round with you guys and Millsan1 thanks for the invite. Unfortunately I went on my usual 26 mile bike ride yesterday and took a spill and broke my hip. In the hospital now awaiting surgery. Again, thanks for the generous offer.
Dude. Ouch. Feel better

I was going to inquire if there was room but I have a music event that weekend.. I tried convincing the wife I could sell the tickets but she wants to "finally spend some time together"
hackasack;n8898189 said:
That sucks, happened to my buddy snowboarding and took him quite a bit to recover. Hope the surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

hackasack;n8897066 said:
Sure thing. I've played Rutgers a few times this year. It's usually in great shape, but this year the fairways have been terrible for some reason. See you at OH.

I was there a week ago Sunday and I saw the same thing. I think it's a combination of the wet spring/early summer and then the oppressive heat that we've had?

hackasack;n8898189 said:

Yikes, get better soon!

I’m still in limbo as I try to shake out a combo of work travel and family obligations. I’ll update as soon as I can.

Paging @chefchris79

I'm still in for Saturday if we're on.

Back