Free Golf, Hunterdon County NJ Private course

Paging @chefchris79

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Not sure man, Thursday/ fridays are my days off, not sure I can swing taking a Saturday off after taking off a week off for Idaho.
But I’m down if your available a Thursday or friday. Talk soon bud

Millsan1 can’t make it. Wife gonna have a bday cake for me that day as my bday is this week. Invited the whole fam so no way I can get out. If u get another weekend after this let me know. Always looking to try new courses and meet fellow golfers :)

A couple of my recents.
NYCC
bac5e21e6ff8dab493cae87b13ce8f2a.jpg

The Ace Club
2402e1b8969be84d34f73d3c3b19854f.jpg

Roxiticus
272fcff1ef60dbfd0ca62c5c333f3dfa.jpg

Had Cedar Hill too.

Not sure man, Thursday/ fridays are my days off, not sure I can swing taking a Saturday off after taking off a week off for Idaho.
But I’m down if your available a Thursday or friday. Talk soon bud

OK, we can do any Thursday afternoon. I'll HYU.

Wow, wish I could've made this. I had total hip replacement 2 weeks ago and have been walking unaided 3 days after surgery, but not quite ready for golf yet. Not sure how you can't get a group together for free golf on a pretty nice course. enjoy whoever makes it.

OK, looks like we only got one take, @brianmk24

Anyone else?

2PM tee time. We have a nice warm up facility, so I suggest at least a 30 minute prior arrival. I'll PM you

Saturday has freed up for me. If you still have any openings, I would like to join. I am about 30 mins from the course in Warren County.

OK, looks like we only got one take, @brianmk24

Anyone else?

2PM tee time. We have a nice warm up facility, so I suggest at least a 30 minute prior arrival. I'll PM you

And waste all the good shots? Nonsense :p

Saturday has freed up for me. If you still have any openings, I would like to join. I am about 30 mins from the course in Warren County.
Come onnnn dooowwnnnnn! You're the next golfer on The Price is Wrong!

Bleh, working 6 12s Mon-Sat these days. Work, eat, sleep is my world.

Last call for anyone interested

Had a great time with @Dagger and @brianmk24

Beautiful weather and good times.

We need to do it again soon.

Good golf, bad golf, but lots of laughs today. Thanks to you and Loffkat for having us out!

I've played on greens that had obvious slope in them before, but these were deceptively evil! They were rolling great though.

I've never had a round with both 3 birdies :love: and 4 triples :poop:. Kate said that the back nine was tough and she was right. My 42-50 would agree.

oak hill 092019.png

I'll let you know what kind of shape Allentown is in after my round there tomorrow.

-Your favorite (alleged) sandbagger :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

And don’t forget me next time... like I said, I’m off Thursday’s and fridays... speaking of which, want to do something this coming week somewhere?

Yea I’m sorry @millsan1 that I couldn’t make it.

As I said my wife threw a little belated bday for me. Her sister made me a cake of my adventures and activities which IMO came out awesome!

d48227e735d6edebc7e119b717165fbc.jpg
d4005165a60838e4716b0992f20abd73.jpg
eb73d137fe030962cbdb221d608cd0ef.jpg

She even tried to make a golf cart but the heat got to it and turned it into a Flintstones cart :)
d9906fe4d338bb90419613fc9a0eba26.jpg

Any who I would love to get out and play soon if u go out again :)
Was able to get on NJ National the other day. Gorgeous course also.

Last edited:
Great big thank you for yesterday. It was a pleasure to meet you all. It was a beautiful day, despite the results, good company and a lot of fun. Next one is on me at my club ! Sorting out my work travel schedule and will reach out to you within the next week. Kate, from what I understand, it is ok to miss a tree every now and then!

As I said my wife threw a little belated bday for me. Her sister made me a cake of my adventures and activities which IMO came out awesome!

She even tried to make a golf cart but the heat got to it and turned it into a Flintstones cart :)

That's an awesome cake

And don’t forget me next time... like I said, I’m off Thursday’s and fridays... speaking of which, want to do something this coming week somewhere?
Would love to, but I have a tournament this weekend and practice round Friday.

I'll let you know what kind of shape Allentown is in after my round there tomorrow.

-Your favorite (alleged) sandbagger :ROFLMAO:

Allentown was really good today. The only problem was that my dad and I were a twosome in the middle of a crowded course. I was going to ask the family 3some behind us if they wanted to make it a 5some on the second tee, but the dad in the group had the ball on a tee before I pulled away from the tee box so he seemed like he was going to be in a hurry.

Great looking cake and cart!

(I'd probably recognize your NJN pics..I was there for an MGA day this year ;))

How'd you guys shoot? Was a gorgeous weekend for golf!

Wish I didn't have a prior commitment or I'd seen if there were room for another and made the trip.. music festival we went to definitely wasn't worth it .. even tho the tickets were free

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've been kinda m.i.a. from the site. Had some things to deal with. Sorry I missed the opportunity to hook up with some NJ/PA thp peeps. If anyone else wants to do something before the end of the year hit me up.

I shot pretty good to OK. 45/49.

Back half of the course is tougher, but I left a few out there.

We'd be down for another weekend, but have some commitments over the next couple weekends will make it difficult

How'd you guys shoot? Was a gorgeous weekend for golf!

Wish I didn't have a prior commitment or I'd seen if there were room for another and made the trip.. music festival we went to definitely wasn't worth it .. even tho the tickets were free

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I posted my 42-50 card a couple posts up (42 on the front with 3 birdies lol). And I'd have been better off with no par 3s on the course!

I've been kinda m.i.a. from the site. Had some things to deal with. Sorry I missed the opportunity to hook up with some NJ/PA thp peeps. If anyone else wants to do something before the end of the year hit me up.

No worries, dude. Life comes first!

I shot pretty good to OK. 45/49.

Back half of the course is tougher, but I left a few out there.

We'd be down for another weekend, but have some commitments over the next couple weekends will make it difficult

Nine hole ratings:
Front: 35.6/134
Back: 35.4/132

Regardless of what I shot on the front, I can attest to the back nine being more difficult by a long shot. Those slope ratings are BS unless they lumped all of the difficulty into #7. 3w is the right play for me there, as long as it fades to the right.

Allentown was really good today. The only problem was that my dad and I were a twosome in the middle of a crowded course. I was going to ask the family 3some behind us if they wanted to make it a 5some on the second tee, but the dad in the group had the ball on a tee before I pulled away from the tee box so he seemed like he was going to be in a hurry.

Great looking cake and cart!

(I'd probably recognize your NJN pics..I was there for an MGA day this year ;))

A couple of NJN (don’t want to hijack millsan1 thread)

540a18591c6b2ee6a3ce3803def013cc.jpg
2e021d7620f5cce9bd1e31223454de85.jpg
ca06d9c09509ab50e4b016c3b54adc98.jpg

NJ National is top notch. Played there for the first time a few weeks ago but unfortunately Dorain was making an appearance that same day, wind mostly, that Friday. Still despite the windy conditions, shot better than I did on Saturday. 17, with its forced carry, was directly into the wind making it almost impossible. Looks like holes 3, 12 and 18, correct?

Back