Free Golf In Vegas with TrueFX

TrueFX

Reaction score
Handicap
I will be traveling to Las Vegas this coming week and am looking for THPers to tee it up with.

I will be playing a morning round on Friday, August 1st. A morning and afternoon round on Saturday, August 2nd. And a Morning round on Sunday, August 3rd.

I am extending open invitations to local THPers (or any others that may be in town for the weekend). Along with the invitation to tee it up with a fellow THPer, I will also be paying the greens fees. My last trip to Vegas included golf at Rio Secco, Wynn and Cascata.

Please post your interest in this thread. The only conditions are that you are an active, or veteran member. Paid guests will be decided by taking into account course and date based on interest and availability.

That is an incredible gesture by you dude. I hope someone joins you and you have a blast

What a cool offer. In unfortunately I'll be nowhere near Vegas then.

I can guarantee you one thing. You will enjoy your round with any THP'er.

What a cool gesture. Paging Vegas members and generally good dudes gcruz and Vegan...

edit: and MarcH. There are others, just can't think of the names right now...

Last edited:
Incredibly kind offer. Sure wish I were in our around Vegas.

Be the ball!!

Very cool of you. I may be around for a morning round on Fri, I'm already playing Cascata on Sat and Sun in a tournament. If you want to play Cascata you can sign up with the SNGA and pay $250 for 2 rounds Sat and Sun. Time wise though you might not be able to play 2 rounds those days as tee times start at 9:06. If you sign up for net division and have a handicap I can set it up to play the first round with you. Second round is based on your score from first day, with leaders playing together.

Very cool of you. I may be around for a morning round on Fri, I'm already playing Cascata on Sat and Sun in a tournament. If you want to play Cascata you can sign up with the SNGA and pay $250 for 2 rounds Sat and Sun. Time wise though you might not be able to play 2 rounds those days as tee times start at 9:06. If you sign up for net division and have a handicap I can set it up to play the first round with you. Second round is based on your score from first day, with leaders playing together.

Vegan, let's see if we get others expressing interest for Friday.

I don't think I will be doing Cascata if there is a tournament. Cascata is tough and I would not enjoy it as much if it were a tournament.

That sounds phenomenal. I would love to join. I am working on a few things, will let you know if it all falls into place.

Friday/Sunday would probably work for me. Will shoot you a text next week.

Awesome gesture. Good luck to whichever thper gets to play.

Awesome gesture. Good luck to whichever thper gets to play.

Not just one THPer, hoping to get a foursome. I know there are more Vegas THPers out there...

Not just one THPer, hoping to get a foursome. I know there are more Vegas THPers out there...
You are definitely looking to enjoy your golf out there. Very cool gesture to pick up the round for three THPers.
For those thinking about this, do it. I have played golf with TrueFX a couple times now and have had a great time each time out.

Last edited:
*** Last Call ***

This is the last call for interest in joining the group for golf. I will be making Tee Times Tuesday afternoon.

Friday morning's round will be at Rio Secco and Saturday morning's round will be at The Wynn. Full details will be provided once we have the group put together.

Hope you got my PM. I am in for Fri and Sat.
Thanks! Looking forward to it!

Hmmm can I skate out on volunteering at WGC?

I have a tee time for Fri afternoon already, so I won't be able to play on Fri with you guys. Sat/Sun playing a tournment already. Unless you have a preferred caddy at Wynn, ask for Tonya if she is available.

Great idea. Wish I could be there. Have fun!

Awesome gesture!

I have a tee time for Fri afternoon already, so I won't be able to play on Fri with you guys. Sat/Sun playing a tournment already. Unless you have a preferred caddy at Wynn, ask for Tonya if she is available.

Tonya is typically out of town playing in mini - tour events on the weekends.

Maybe we will get lucky and she will be in town this weekend.

We'll catch you next time Vegan!

We have interest from Spivey and MarcH so far.

I know there must be one more THPer in the Vegas area that wants to join us...

Rio Secco right in my neighborhood...I'm in on that. Would love to play the Wynn course obviously.

The Wynn is so awesome. Very nice of you TrueFX!

Tonya is typically out of town playing in mini - tour events on the weekends.

Maybe we will get lucky and she will be in town this weekend.

We'll catch you next time Vegan!

Yeah, think she just got back from CA in an event. They are moving next month so she may not even be working there anymore now.

Damn, just moved from Vegas in March and never knew about THP when I was there for 19 years. Would have loved to make this happen when I was still around. Amazing gesture, hope 3 guys take advantage. Once in a lifetime type courses (Wynn/Cascata/Shadow) My buddy Dave Byer caddies at Cascata, good guy, knows his stuff

Back