Free Sleeve of Taylor made Project (a)

Well!! Out of the blue, 4 sleeves showed up at my house today. 3 months late, but I'm pretty sure I was only due 3 sleeves, so there's that!

Better late than never I guess.

I have no idea if they modified the ball or anything but I really liked this sleeve's performance, whereas I really didn't like this ball much at all when it first came out.

I STILL haven't received any balls. Any thoughts on what to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well!! Out of the blue, 4 sleeves showed up at my house today. 3 months late, but I'm pretty sure I was only due 3 sleeves, so there's that!

These are really solid balls. I played a sleeve over the weekend and shot a PB . Just really solid tee to green

I had mine delivered a couple of weeks ago. I hope to get side by side testing with a sleeve of Chrome Softs done. I'm not a high spin player and I'm not the longest, so subjective items like feel weigh pretty heavily in my mind. I doubt I will see massive differences in distance.

same here, 4 showed up today.

These are really solid balls. I played a sleeve over the weekend and shot a PB . Just really solid tee to green

I lost my first free sleeve in about 4 holes playing an incredibly penal course earlier this year. Hopefully this batch lasts long enough to let me see how good they are in comparison to last year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great! I never did receive the three sleeves I thought I was supposed to get!

Just got mine the other day, 2 sleeves as expected :0)

Just got mine the other day, 2 sleeves as expected :0)
Sweeeeeet. Mine arrived also last week; was a nice little surprise in the mail. Thank you TM!

Received mine finally! Woot!!

Played them this morning. They get chewed up MUCH faster than I'm used to...

I'm gonna put a sleeve in play tomorrow :0)

Got my sleeves yesterday as well. Totally forgot about them!

You rock!

I've used these once. Liked them quite a bit.

Back