Free Sleeve of Taylor made Project (a)

Maybe it's all HCP's then? my hcp is between 10-29 so I fall in it anyway, but from other websites I was looking at in order to find a code that didn't benefit anybody at all, a lot of them were saying must put between 10-29, we shall find out I guess

Right. From the 2014 one they ran you did. For this one you do not.

Makes sense, I'll update that post then

And no worries if it also gives you an extra sleeve for people doing it anyway, I think it only allows up to 4 additional sleeves, and since you mentioned that and made everyone aware, that's fine. People just don't like it when someone hides the fact that it benefits them as well.

I got a free sleeve of these last year just for trying a TM driver at GG. I liked them so much I went out and bought a dozen of them. This ball is on my short list of favorite golf ball.

And no worries if it also gives you an extra sleeve for people doing it anyway, I think it only allows up to 4 additional sleeves, and since you mentioned that and made everyone aware, that's fine. People just don't like it when someone hides the fact that it benefits them as well.
ya I wanted to make people aware, I figured it wouldn't be a big deal since it wasn't contest based so me receiving free sleeves didn't really hurt anybody getting their own... unless they're #10,001... and if that happens to anybody and I have 5 sleeves, I'll gladly send you one. just with how big THP is I was hoping to find a code that didn't help me just in case

Well I can't say no to free, I'm in haha. Thanks!

ya I wanted to make people aware, I figured it wouldn't be a big deal since it wasn't contest based so me receiving free sleeves didn't really hurt anybody getting their own... unless they're #10,001... and if that happens to anybody and I have 5 sleeves, I'll gladly send you one. just with how big THP is I was hoping to find a code that didn't help me just in case

I sent this onto my brother and it gave me a code. I guess if anyone else signs up and forwards it to less than 4 people they could post their link in here and others that sign up can use their link and share the love. Just a thought.

I sent this onto my brother and it gave me a code. I guess if anyone else signs up and forwards it to less than 4 people they could post their link in here and others that sign up can use their link and share the love. Just a thought.
that works since clearly more than 4 clicked mine, if somebody else wants to post their link people can click that instead of mine... maybe try to get everyone on THP a few free sleeves

that works since clearly more than 4 clicked mine, if somebody else wants to post their link people can click that instead of mine... maybe try to get everyone on THP a few free sleeves

Like I said, I loved these last year. Everyone could. Plus a few extra sleeves of golf balls never hurt anyone. :D

Sweet! Thanks!

Tried these balls once before and wasn't overly impressed, but they weren't bad!

cool thanks for the link

Thanks!

Thanks, my family already has 18 dozen but 3 more balls won't hurt!

wow. awesome! I have always wanted to try these but didnt want to pay for a sleeve.

Let's not turn this not a code sharing thread. You can share your code via email from registration process as well.

Let's not turn this not a code sharing thread. You can share your code via email from registration process as well.

That's what I did at the end of registration Matt, just hit up a few golf buddies and its done.

Damn, can't do it through the Canadian site

Thanks!

Thanks I signed up I will give these a try!
http://taylormade.extole.com/s/oaic3

Thanks for the link!

Many thanks!

Back