Free Sleeve of Taylor made Project (a)

Don't really see how the two are related at all, but wouldn't it be great if I could test the chrome soft out against the project A and report back how I think they compare?

For sure dude. I played the project a a while back and enjoyed it for what it was. Wasn't trying to send any hidden message or talk in code, was kind of just reliving the fact that ya you may be waiting for a sleeve of project a but on the bright side you have new chrome soft to enjoy in the meantime.

For sure dude. I played the project a a while back and enjoyed it for what it was. Wasn't trying to send any hidden message or talk in code, was kind of just reliving the fact that ya you may be waiting for a sleeve of project a but on the bright side you have new chrome soft to enjoy in the meantime.
For sure, I'm not exactly going without, but I just think if TM is going to run this promotion and make promises, they should do a better job of living up to them, or at least in communicating what's going on.

For sure, I'm not exactly going without, but I just think if TM is going to run this promotion and make promises, they should do a better job of living up to them, or at least in communicating what's going on.

Maybe they're busy trying to file down all the seams on each project a

A sleeve of Project (a)'s showed up today.

I just got a free sleeve today too.

Nothing here yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing here either. I'm hoping I didn't let some friends astray.

The eagle has landed.

c1da01ef1e82395f4bb71fab71b7f247.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Oh yeah. I guess this explains the sleeve of balls I got today.

Nothing yet... But I did get a 6 iron to try :)

Got mine today!

Nothing for me yet but there's at least hope now!

according to my emails I have 5 sleeves on the way (signed up my GF too)

according to my emails I have 5 sleeves on the way (signed up my GF too)
I know I should have at least 2 more on the way.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I should have several on the way but haven't seen any yet.

There is hope. We'll see if I made the cut.

Nothing here yet either but I should have at least 3 sleeves on the way. I'll update if/when they show up.

I think I should have 2 sleeves coming. After missing out on the M2 6 irons I hope these balls come.

Sweet. I like project (a) balls. Thanks man!

That's a good sign that some people are starting to receive them. I think I have 3 sleeves coming also. To quote my 4 year old son "I'm so exciting." :alien2:

Haven't even received one yet!

Nothing yet for me either

I have 5 sleeves on the way... Still nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back