FREE Sleeve -- Submit your Bridgestone Golf VFIT Video this weekend and get a FREE sleeve!!!

Got my results too. When I used the online fitting tool, I received the XS as the recommendation. Based on the video, I got the RX. I am going to pick up a box today and give them a try on Saturday. Very quick results!
View attachment 8914546

You mean BX, not RX. :)

thumbnail.jpeg

Where was that a couple of weeks ago? :p
Hey now, I put a few out there at Kinderlou ?. My ball striking is just really inconsistent right now, and that particular video captures my best drive of the day.

This was really fun to film with a bunch of guys before we went out yesterday. Then we had a moment on the first hole, turns out @PowerThrust and I both playing Tour B #1's sitting in the bottom of the same collection area to the right of the green, a foot apart. After a moment of review, he's playing RX and I'm playing X. Whew! Both unmarked, we could have been DQ'd on the first hole for playing the wrong ball ;)

Fortunately, seems both of us have found a happy home in our respective Tour B.

Will be curious on how quick the results come back for you guys. That's pretty key.

Will be curious on how quick the results come back for you guys. That's pretty key.
Had mine back in less than 24 hrs. Pretty awesome if you ask me.

This was really fun to film with a bunch of guys before we went out yesterday. Then we had a moment on the first hole, turns out @PowerThrust and I both playing Tour B #1's sitting in the bottom of the same collection area to the right of the green, a foot apart. After a moment of review, he's playing RX and I'm playing X. Whew! Both unmarked, we could have been DQ'd on the first hole for playing the wrong ball ;)

Fortunately, seems both of us have found a happy home in our respective Tour B.
Yeah, don't tell
Had mine back in less than 24 hrs. Pretty awesome if you ask me.
Yep, they figured it out...my launch angle though, smh

Next day is pretty good! ? ⬆

yeah I'd say that's damn good.

Submitted mine last night and got it back this afternoon

Was fitted into the RX

Thanks to the THPers that jumped into this one including a handful plus at the THP Event this past weekend.

Thanks to the THPers that jumped into this one including a handful plus at the THP Event this past weekend.
Happy to do it, especially since I was the only drive I hit on the club face all Sunday! :ROFLMAO:. I picked up a box of the Tour BX to try this weekend and will post my thoughts in the product thread. It could not have been any simpler to do, and the results were lightning fast. I came away really impressed.

Mine came back the next day which is quicker than expected considering I uploaded the video on Sunday afternoon.

Thanks for all the feedback from everyone. For those of you following the thread that haven’t submitted a video, I would encourage you to do so! It’s an awesome experience and my guy James is reaching out occasionally to talk to participants about your experience. And of course, I’m always looking to sling some complementary goods around!

Don’t forgot to use the referral code THP!

Guys who participated last week.... keep your eyes open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the feedback from everyone. For those of you following the thread that haven’t submitted a video, I would encourage you to do so! It’s an awesome experience and my guy James is reaching out occasionally to talk to participants about your experience. And of course, I’m always looking to sling some complementary goods around!

Don’t forgot to use the referral code THP!

Guys who participated last week.... keep your eyes open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darn it! I forgot to put in the THP referral code. I did put a note in the comments section that I am a THP member. Does that count?

I wonder how much the questions affect the ball your fit too.

My numbers are rather similar to yours.

View attachment 8915456

They must have some impact since our numbers can't be much closer. 100 rpm more spin for me and more roll out for you. Other than that, I believe everything else was spot on.

They must have some impact since our numbers can't be much closer. 100 rpm more spin for me and more roll out for you. Other than that, I believe everything else was spot on.

Yeah, ours numbers are rather close.

I did not say I was looking for distance. But control. Currently game a three piece urethane. And the swing I submitted was a slice.

Yeah, ours numbers are rather close.

I did not say I was looking for distance. But control. Currently game a three piece urethane. And the swing I submitted was a slice.

I said control also. I have been playing various generations of the RX ball for 10 or so years. Mine was hitting a hard styrofoam ball against a shed door from about 10 feet away in my back yard so have no clue what kind of shot it actually was. Haha

Back