FREE Sleeve -- Submit your Bridgestone Golf VFIT Video this weekend and get a FREE sleeve!!!

I submitted a video back in June, but was curious if I had picked up any swing speed since then so I submitted another video today. I don't expect a sleeve of balls, but I do hope that they will look for me again anyway. We did a video of @T0AD as well to submit. I am really interested in seeing what ball they put him in. I was going to post my video here, but the 23 second video is too large. :(

You can probably crop your video to the important few seconds and then submit ? Mine was 4s long, chop off the pre-shot routine

Attachments

• YouCut_20191110_194542887.mp4
    12 MB
Last edited:
Had to download a video editor, but here is my submission.
Try to edit this post and don’t upload it as an attachment, but use the button with the video camera with the plus in the middle, it’s next to the picture button. ? Hope all is going well my man, and curious to see if you get fit into the same RXS you have been playing!

Just saw this thread, ran outside to backyard and had wife take the video as I slammed one into her screened in patio. Tore a hole right thru it as she stood there with her mouth open. Ha ha.

Submitted with 5 minutes to spare!

41E9589E-F30B-4E64-A585-211BB81B738A.png

Just saw this thread, ran outside to backyard and had wife take the video as I slammed one into her screened in patio. Tore a hole right thru it as she stood there with her mouth open. Ha ha.

Submitted with 5 minutes to spare!

View attachment 8914523
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
A worthy sacrifice.
One screen porch hole = One Golf Ball Fitting (with a free sleeve)
Maybe you need to give the sleeve to your wife?!

Hope several THPers took advantage this past weekend. Too easy not to.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
A worthy sacrifice.
One screen porch hole = One Golf Ball Fitting (with a free sleeve)
Maybe you need to give the sleeve to your wife?!
So, Can you tell me what the purpose of the Golf Ball Box in front is without giving away too much?
Call me intrigued.

So, Can you tell me what the purpose of the Golf Ball Box in front is without giving away too much?
Call me intrigued.
I believe it is used to set the scale for the video so that they can create accurate measurements.

Well that was fast and good to see I’m playing the right ball. Need to get that spin down and fly the ball farther.13559BD3-9C26-4668-9004-22D62D4C3175.jpeg

Got my results too. When I used the online fitting tool, I received the XS as the recommendation. Based on the video, I got the BX. I am going to pick up a box today and give them a try on Saturday. Very quick results!
Bridgestone Tour B Results.jpg

Last edited:
Got my results too. When I used the online fitting tool, I received the XS as the recommendation. Based on the video, I got the RX. I am going to pick up a box today and gove them a try on Saturday. Very quick results!
View attachment 8914546
Bomber!!!!

unnamed.jpg

Yeah, I'm gonna need to get in the gym to live up to my name, lol. On the other hand, I bought a dozen RX just before the event.

@rehbirdie Well, my results of my last VFit are little interesting. As I suspected I have picked up some swing speed based on the fitting I had from June. After that fitting I was recommended the e12. Now it recommends the tour B RXS. While spin remained about the same, my carry and my overall distance decreased despite having a higher swing speed and not much difference in ball speed. Of course the launch angle was drastically different so I guess that accounts for the loss in distance. The odd thing is that I have seen better results with the Tour B XS than I do with any other other balls despite having a swing speed under 105 miles per hour. I seem to get just as much distance if not more with the XS and the performance around the green is amazing! And while I like all the Bridgestone golf balls, I love the Tour B XS!!!
Screenshot_20191111-163006.pngScreenshot_20191111-162939.png

This is super cool. Clubhead speed, ball speed, and launch seem spot on the for shot I submitted. My shot was center strike but a touch too high off the face, resulting in a very high peak apex power fade that popped up just a touch but still projected forward pretty well. The spin number seems totally plausible.

I happened to also have played Tour B X quite a bit this year, including yesterday at the Champ. It is my favorite out of the lineup, really a great performing golf ball. Confidence inspiring that that V-Fit agrees!

@rehbirdie and Bridgestone thanks for the great fit. What a creative and forward thinking tool ?

TourB V-Fit.png

Last edited:
I did the Bridgestone online video fitting twice. First time I was using the Bridgestone Tour BXS and it came back with a driver spin about 3400 and they recommended I play the Bridgestone Tour BRX. So I bought a dozen of those, and redid the video fitting today to see. Plus the free sleeve helped. Driver spin 2800. Found my ball as the Tour BRX comes in yellow. Thank you Bridgestone!

Got my results too. When I used the online fitting tool, I received the XS as the recommendation. Based on the video, I got the RX. I am going to pick up a box today and give them a try on Saturday. Very quick results!
View attachment 8914546

Where was that a couple of weeks ago? :p

No surprises here in the recommendation or the numbers. Same ball I have been playing for 9 or 10 years.

thumbnail

No surprises here in the recommendation or the numbers. Same ball I have been playing for 9 or 10 years.

thumbnail

The picture with data shows up when I did the post and also when I try to edit it but not on the actual post???

Ball is Tour B RX.

Back