FREE Sleeve -- Submit your Bridgestone Golf VFIT Video this weekend and get a FREE sleeve!!!

rehbirdie

Ball Fitting Philosopher
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Hey THPers! This is Adam Rehberg, Ball Fitting Manager from Bridgestone Golf. I want to personally invite each and every one of you to participate in our VFIT Beta testing.

Ready for the best part... Anyone who submits an entry this weekend (11/9 through 11/11 by 10:00am) will get a FREE sleeve of the ball that fits you shipped out from yours truly.

Here's what you need to do:
1) Watch the instructional video below
2) Then RECORD, SUBMIT and GET FIT! To submit your slo-mo video with the referral code THP for VFIT analysis, go here >> http://bit.ly/Get_FIT_THP_Submit

Last edited:
Kinda of a “Bummer” to those “Early Adaptors”

With some THPers this weekend that will be doing this shortly

This is awesome. I will somehow get it done!

Does it have to be done on the golf course? Can it be set up and done in the back yard? Heading out of town for the weekend shortly and likely won't get to a course this weekend.

This is awesome. I will somehow get it done!

Does it have to be done on the golf course? Can it be set up and done in the back yard? Heading out of town for the weekend shortly and likely won't get to a course this weekend.

Backyard swings are totally acceptable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda of a “Bummer” to those “Early Adaptors”
Not really? I don't feel cheated at all, I got fitted for a premium ball, and it didn't cost me a thing.

Bunch of THPers will be doing this tomorrow morning from PGA National!!!
Can’t wait to see if I am playing the right Bridgestone ball!

US only or Canada too?

This is awesome. Thanks Bridgestone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will doing this tomorrow for sure! Thanks @rehbirdie and Bridgestone ?

Got my video up. Looking forward to seeing the results!

...and done!!! So easy! Interested to see if I’m playing the right ball.5EB9BF2F-640D-42A5-804D-C43666E94B23.jpeg

Last edited:
Submitted

Loved this with THPers this morning. You guys rock F1FC5FA0-C7BB-425C-AC9A-BD3C486DACCC.jpeg

Just submitted my video and answered the questions. Looking forward to receiving my results.

I submitted a video back in June, but was curious if I had picked up any swing speed since then so I submitted another video today. I don't expect a sleeve of balls, but I do hope that they will look for me again anyway. We did a video of @T0AD as well to submit. I am really interested in seeing what ball they put him in. I was going to post my video here, but the 23 second video is too large. :(

Back