FREE Srixon QStar Tour balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGputtnfool

Reaction score
Handicap
Ok, so in my effort to show that I'm not an asshole all the time, I wanna give some balls away. It's not much, but figured someone should get some use out of them.

I ordered some ZStar XV balls and these were sent by mistake. I have been reimbursed and I have no use for these.

So, if you're an Albatross Club member who has wanted to try them and haven't pulled the trigger, msg me and give me an address to send them to and I'll get them out for you.

If an AC member doesn't snatch them up first, I'll open them up to others at some point.

Please leave this for someone who hasn't tried them. Please don't just grab them to add 5 more to your stash.20200603_194620.jpg

Kind gesture of you sir. I don't need them, but wanted to let you know the kind gesture is appreciated.

Very cool of you brother!

Awesome gesture! I have a ton of balls so would rather leave them for others but it is really cool of you to offer these up.

Excellent gesture. I’m sure someone will jump on this!!

PM sent

Tried them and love them ! Nice ball to try.

Good gesture @OGputtnfool ! Somebody snatch these up, great ball for the average golfer. With 21 dozen and counting I don't need them! 😎

I’d love to try this if not taken yet. I’ll send you a message. Regardless, very nice gesture.

Nice gesture OG. My current ball of choice and will be putting it up against the Callaway Hex Tours soon (y)

I’d love to try this if not taken yet. I’ll send you a message. Regardless, very nice gesture.
You were 2nd. You'll get one of these offers one day.

Lol. One of these days.

Nice gesture. I've got a ton of balls waiting to be used and can't use these, so I hope someone enjoys them.

Very nice gesture btw!

Cool gesture, OG. Appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back