Free Stuff from Gmamas Golf

GMAMAS GOLF

Reaction score
Handicap
i am at home goofing off today so i will post of few of these.

I am going to start posting some freebies here from time to time for THP members only. Most will be in the form of a gift card. Some will be donations to your favorite charity. Have at it and enjoy!!

Gmamas golf only sells one brand of refinished golf balls. The first person to post what brand that is can have one dozen free.
(you just have to pay the $5 shipping charge)

What is the brand?

GMAMASGOLF.COM

Disclaimers
Each member can only win one time per month.
Products must be shipped within the continental U.S.
The winning amount or item cannot be used with any other discount. So you cant use your THP discount and then apply the gift card to it.

Titleist

We have a winner!!!! Congrats ddec. PM me and we will get you hooked up!!

Titleist

I am going to start posting some freebies here from time to time for THP members only. Most will be in the form of a gift card. Some will be donations to your favorite charity. To win you have to be the first person to post. Have at it and enjoy!!

The prize:
A 60% off coupon for any of our single polos. (just one)

The question:
Gmamas Golf offers a great pebble beach promotion. We pay for a round at Pebble Beach for any customer who spends a certain amount of money with us over a years period of time.
How much do you have to spend to win the trip?

GMAMASGOLF.COM

Disclaimers

Each member can only win one time per month.
Products must be shipped within the continental U.S.
The winning amount or item cannot be used with any other discount. So you cant use your THP discount and then apply the gift card to it.

$4000 in one year

damn you guys are fast!!!

winner #2 mikeg_74

have a look around the website and let us know what you would like to order. click on the contact link and the top of the home page and send us an email.

We are going to stick with the 60% off any single polo for the rest of the day. We can afford to do that all day and you can get a $60-$80 polo for $12. AND if you purchase anything else along with your polo we wont even charge you the normal shipping costs for the shirt.

The prize:

The question:
How many different listings for golf bags are there on our website.

GMAMASGOLF.COM

WINNER WINNER!!

have a look around the website and let us know what you would like to order. click on the contact link and the top of the home page and send us an email.

We are going to stick with the 60% off any single polo for the rest of the day. We can afford to do that all day and you can get a $60-$80 polo for $12. AND if you purchase anything else along with your polo we wont even charge you the normal shipping costs for the shirt.

The prize:

The question:
We only have one style of Adidas Jr. shoes on our website. What is the name of that Jr. shoe?

GMAMASGOLF.COM

Samba white

Using Tapatalk

Samba white

Too late...

We have a winner!!! OITW

WINNER WINNER!!

Email sent. Thanks!

we did not receive an email from you. can you try again.

We have a winner!!! OITW

Email sent! Thanks for these awesome contests!

we did not receive an email from you. can you try again.
I tried again directly from my email service and it would not go through. Please check PM on this site.

winner winner!! PM me and i will give you the coupon code.

This is really cool of you to do!

What am I missing here???

Back